Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 28)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hamray sawal ka kono javab nai deyo?

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

kaunsa sawal , huma
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

kaunsa sawal , huma
Paisay wala .Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

kaunsa sawal , huma
Paisay wala .Smile

Paisay....????? humao confujed hai, beta ....ConfusedConfusedConfused
....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hey Tanths!! ...seems like I am one of the last few remaining to read and comment on your thread today ...considering I should have been the first one as you dedicated it to me and Shreya specially...ShockedShockedOuchConfusedLOL

I simply loved your writing today..tanths...had a smile on my face throughout reading the update...was visualising the scene again through your writing...it gave a whole new touch to the scene hun WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I don't know why some people didn't liked yesterday's scene...but I was very happy with the scene...Pratigya was not at all submissive....she touched his feet out of full respect....and I don't think there was any thing wrong in that....and I didn't think that yesterday's scene was done just to appease us who think pratigya never appreciates krishna's actions...I think this scene was definitely necessary...krishna was picking truth over his blood relations...it must have not been an easy decision...and I am glad that Kriya had this conversation....I wish they have such conversations more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....And I am so glad that the cvs gave us a nice kriya scene....although not hot and passionate but a very touching one for sure!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Tanths I loved the quotes so much...all of them are so very meaningful....makes me fall in love with the concept of love all over again....make me think ...we all are destined to be with someone special.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks Tanths ...for writing this up for us dear...you truly are the multitaker of the forum...you are controlling more than half of the forum in your hands....and yet you have time to write such lovely words....truly appreciate it ClapClapClap

And I am expecting another one tomorrow for the kriya and GD scene...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...and hopefully I might try to comment sooner WinkTongueBig smile

OuchShocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwayshopefulFilza.Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Hey Tanths!! ...seems like I am one of the last few remaining to read and comment on your thread today ...considering I should have been the first one as you dedicated it to me and Shreya specially...LOL

I simply loved your writing today..tanths...had a smile on my face throughout reading the update...was visualising the scene again through your writing...it gave a whole new touch to the scene hun Embarrassed

Thankooooo Pooja !!

I don't know why some people didn't liked yesterday's scene...but I was very happy with the scene...Pratigya was not at all submissive....she touched his feet out of full respect....and I don't think there was any thing wrong in that....and I didn't think that yesterday's scene was done just to appease us who think pratigya never appreciates krishna's actions...I think this scene was definitely necessary...krishna was picking truth over his blood relations...it must have not been an easy decision...and I am glad that Kriya had this conversation....I wish they have such conversations more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ....And I am so glad that the cvs gave us a nice kriya scene....although not hot and passionate but a very touching one for sure!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I too wish them to have convo, but exluding their family member's , their situ...I want them to talk about their aspiration's their feelings...and not act as a couple married for some decades...Newly weds are full of themselves...and I wish CV's show that ...

Tanths I loved the quotes so much...all of them are so very meaningful....makes me fall in love with the concept of love all over again....make me think ...we all are destined to be with someone special.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank You  ..he will come..and he will be ur spl one...

Thanks Tanths ...for writing this up for us dear...you truly are the multitaker of the forum...you are controlling more than half of the forum in your hands....and yet you have time to write such lovely words....truly appreciate it ClapClapClap

Thank You, Pooja...Hug

And I am expecting another one tomorrow for the kriya and GD scene...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ...and hopefully I might try to comment sooner WinkTongueBig smile

Potha -Dadi Moment ......Oh Dear ...no Promises ...Hun..cos  I'll be tad busy tomorrow..

OuchShocked

babithaj

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
yaara soo sorry for replying soo late i was waiting for your kriya post and havenot commented Shockedit was fantabulousClap i am still in that feet touching scene loved it and luv youHug

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaara soo sorry for replying soo late i was waiting for your kriya post and havenot commented Shockedit was fantabulousClap i am still in that feet touching scene loved it and luv youHug

Sorry-vorry,kyun bey..I know ..you  are quite busy with  young Zainab .

Thank-shanku ji...

Now don't stay off on that moment only, Dear.....come out and start demanding another Kriya moment ....Other channelwa's  at least make it a point of showing their leads for 10 mins...but in MKAP..The [SO] called  leads make a guest appearence for all of 5 secs..and the rest of the time is given to the asli leads......The members of SAX FAMILY...AngryAngry

Lubalub You too...Big smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index