Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 26)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOT
Ding  Dong  Hey baby  Sing the song...yeh gaana nahi sunni..Big smile
may be..............i don't remember ........Embarrassed but i lyk to lisen old songs..................n alwayz ask ppl to suggest me songs..........LOL [/QUOTE]

Define old beta. How far do you want to go? 50s?
[/QUOTE]
                   song shd b nce for ears........doesn't matter wether it's 4m 50's or 80's..........EmbarrassedLOL i lykd the song on which abida made vm ''janne kaisay kab kahan.''................4m shakti 1982 i guess...............LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by tanthya

ding dong babay sing song.................LOL

Hero ????
hero....................? kaun............? LOL

Bey,yeh gaana..it is from Hero na...
really............i dunno.........these words were in my mind........so said it...............LOL

may be..............i don't remember ........Embarrassed but i lyk to lisen old songs..................n alwayz ask ppl to suggest me songs..........LOL 

This has a catchy flute  interlude....Listen to the song

Pragati.T

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Merarai, I accept the apologies. I do not have any comebacks because I don't know how to do comebacks.

I have nothing against you or anyone, and neither am I mad.

But there is no point of me coming to the forum. I am not here trying to grab attention. I don't know what is going on in the show, and neither do I care. I just didn't want to leave the forum when I stopped the show so I kept coming and talking about random things. But again, It was not meant to just be a ADD kind of man.

You girls are the true devis. Good friends of mine. Heck I will send you my engagement card through a PM, it's up to y'all come or not. I used to tell my friends, man I got something you guys don't have!

But again, no point of me coming on the thread when I am randomly talking. I will stick to PMs.

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha][QUOTE=tanthya][

may be..............i don't remember ........Embarrassed but i lyk to lisen old songs..................n alwayz ask ppl to suggest me songs..........LOL 

This has a catchy flute  interlude....Listen to the song

nice tune..............my bro lyks a flute tune 4m this movie hero.............it's quite famous na..........?
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

He reminded me of wannabe Takur from Sholey.  How is he meant to teach wearing a shawl like that.  The most impractical person to ever grace...

The great talented,over acting Sanjiv Kumar compared to  Non acting, vibrating Sax...Sanjiv would be turning in his grave...

Did not think like that....LOLLOL.  Just the appearance reminded me of that character....

A working guy wont wear a shawl because of its impracticality but wear a sweater or jacket.  Why he was shown in a shawl is beyond me.  None of these women wear shawls how one would wear at home.  Its more a fashion statement..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
where everyone hs gone................sabki  lights to green hi hai.................LOL
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

where everyone hs gone................sabki  lights to green hi hai.................LOL

Main aayi tere liye...LOLLOLLOL

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

He reminded me of wannabe Takur from Sholey.  How is he meant to teach wearing a shawl like that.  The most impractical person to ever grace...

The great talented,over acting Sanjiv Kumar compared to  Non acting, vibrating Sax...Sanjiv would be turning in his grave...

Did not think like that....LOLLOL.  Just the appearance reminded me of that character....

A working guy wont wear a shawl because of its impracticality but wear a sweater or jacket.  Why he was shown in a shawl is beyond me.  None of these women wear shawls how one would wear at home.  Its more a fashion statement..

when was he wearing Shawl..forgive me but as I said ..I rather watch a blank wall than Sax....I have seen him in jackets be it summer or winter...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index