Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 21)

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Joined: 07 March 2010
Posts: 2342

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Lol. Mera, you want me to leave the forum or what? If that is what you would like, I will. Wink
Sorry for the delayed reply.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I for one have never pampered him. Saw right through his notanki. Remember how Hami defended and begged us to give him a break.

Even after all this time, he never learns. keeps coming back for me.Confused


Innocent Hami, where is she..I c Green light but no visible presence..Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Lol. Mera, you want me to leave the forum or what? If that is what you would like, I will. Wink
Sorry for the delayed reply.


I suppose class has started and Miss Universe has come to give her beauty tips !!!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I for one have never pampered him. Saw right through his notanki. Remember how Hami defended and begged us to give him a break.

Even after all this time, he never learns. keeps coming back for me.Confused


Boomerangs always come back..............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?


he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..


What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.


I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....Confused

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...


Nope! Tanths, Shamu was wearing a black shoulder bag and his hands were linked together. He probably sold the helmet along with the putt-putts.  Do father and son work close to each other or are they getting off a bus and walking home? 

Notice how both families have progressively become weatlh conscious? Even SS started talking about money not growing on trees to Krishna and even to Takurain that he mannats only ends up costing him a pretty penny.  PH's kanjoosi is filtering into the show too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?


he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..


What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.


I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....Confused

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...


It goes to show what a difference an actor makes to a character.  If Krishna did not click with the audience then this serial would have fizzled out before KB got the opportunity to walk out..Ouch


even before that ...like in the marriage sequence itself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Lol. Mera, you want me to leave the forum or what? If that is what you would like, I will. Wink
Sorry for the delayed reply.


Since when did you ask my permission to do anything? Did you ask me when you followed the Asian lady all the way to school on the far right lane? Did you ask me before you went into your Mom's kitchen and messed it up and didn't offer to clean?Tongue
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18869

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

I for one have never pampered him. Saw right through his notanki. Remember how Hami defended and begged us to give him a break.

Even after all this time, he never learns. keeps coming back for me.Confused


Innocent Hami, where is she..I c Green light but no visible presence..Confused

 

She came to say hi haven't seen her for a while.

I'll be back before you miss me. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index