Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 20)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by yummimommy

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Lol hope that is not intended to me.

You said it and not me.........WinkLOL

ClapClap
Clap

Don't know why he is confused about his ageErmm. He keeps coming back for more like a 5 year old.

** Sigh ** we pamper him a lot,Mera ...we should be a little strict ...how about if we become like Amma and began hissing at him .....HissssssssssssssssssssssssssAngryAngryAngryAngryLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL

ClapClap
Clap

Don't know why he is confused about his ageErmm. He keeps coming back for more like a 5 year old.

** Sigh ** we pamper him a lot,Mera ...we should be a little strict ...how about if we become like Amma and began hissing at him .....HissssssssssssssssssssssssssLOL

He might find that a turn on.....DeadLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?

he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..

What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.

I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....Confused

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

** Blush ** Blush** ...tanthya  Blush ...try it lass ** oops,cant do  ....let me put on my Modest mask then **

** Puts my modest  and humble mask ** and Tanthya coos "Thank You Star " LOL

MKAPian  dont do modest. but go full monty.....Like K would say mujhe blushing chayeh bus baat khatam....LOLLOL
LOL

Star

Tanths gets into a little notanki now and then to get our attention. Geek

mera,

How could you  ?? OuchOuchOuch..Now and then ...here I was thinking ..I was engaged in full time noutanki....must upp my noutanki ante ...** Tanthya looking grimly like Adarsh and quivering out like Shamu...Aaj se Tanthya will do 24 x 7  noutanki...bas baath khatam **

Hope you are saving it for IF and sparing your Pati Parameshwar and bachche.  I can already see your jr. outdo you in the notanki dept were it a contest.LOL

Takurain ready inspired you this week eh?Tongue

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

ClapClap
Clap

** Sigh ** we pamper him a lot,Mera ...we should be a little strict ...how about if we become like Amma and began hissing at him .....HissssssssssssssssssssssssssLOL

He might find that a turn on.....DeadLOLLOL

Fikkar not Star, There is always Distilled water and hot milk Abhishek to put him in his place...Wink

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I for one have never pampered him. Saw right through his notanki. Remember how Hami defended and begged us to give him a break.

Even after all this time, he never learns. keeps coming back for me.Confused

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?

he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..

What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.

I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....Confused

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...

It goes to show what a difference an actor makes to a character.  If Krishna did not click with the audience then this serial would have fizzled out before KB got the opportunity to walk out..Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

** Blush ** Blush** ...tanthya  Blush ...try it lass ** oops,cant do  ....let me put on my Modest mask then **

** Puts my modest  and humble mask ** and Tanthya coos "Thank You Star " LOL

MKAPian  dont do modest. but go full monty.....Like K would say mujhe blushing chayeh bus baat khatam....LOLLOL
LOL

Star

Tanths gets into a little notanki now and then to get our attention. Geek

mera,

How could you  ?? OuchOuchOuch..Now and then ...here I was thinking ..I was engaged in full time noutanki....must upp my noutanki ante ...** Tanthya looking grimly like Adarsh and quivering out like Shamu...Aaj se Tanthya will do 24 x 7  noutanki...bas baath khatam **

Hope you are saving it for IF and sparing your Pati Parameshwar and bachche.  I can already see your jr. outdo you in the notanki dept were it a contest.LOL

Takurain ready inspired you this week eh?Tongue

All exclusively reserved for IF ... A picture of sobriety in real life..People think I am the most angelic  cherub in the whole world...Tongue..

My jr  is miles ahead of me..I am her understudy  and am learning from her...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index