Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 19)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Tanths

Thank you for those wonderful quotes. It's perfect for me especially today.Blushing

he most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
                                                                                                                                       Sir Hugh Walpole

My pleasure and privilege, Mera Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL
HAHA ! Yeah.LOLLOL It was one of my favorite shows. Lol. It was a classic. I wish I can go back to being 5-6.

GO BACK...whatever gave you the idea that you have progressed ??ShockedShockedShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Lol hope that is not intended to me.

You said it and not me.........WinkLOL

ClapClap
Clap

MERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

** Blush ** Blush** ...tanthya  Blush ...try it lass ** oops,cant do  ....let me put on my Modest mask then **

** Puts my modest  and humble mask ** and Tanthya coos "Thank You Star " LOL

MKAPian  dont do modest. but go full monty.....Like K would say mujhe blushing chayeh bus baat khatam....LOLLOL
LOL

Star

Tanths gets into a little notanki now and then to get our attention. Geek

mera,

How could you  ?? OuchOuchOuch..Now and then ...here I was thinking ..I was engaged in full time noutanki....must upp my noutanki ante ...** Tanthya looking grimly like Adarsh and quivering out like Shamu...Aaj se Tanthya will do 24 x 7  noutanki...bas baath khatam **

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?

he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Lol hope that is not intended to me.

You said it and not me.........WinkLOL

ClapClap
Clap

Don't know why he is confused about his ageErmm. He keeps coming back for more like a 5 year old.

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Where did Shamu go after they found Kesariya?

he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..

What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.

Edited by MERARAI - 27 January 2011 at 7:57am

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Nice post as always Sathya!
If only the Pratster could emote as well as your writing.....

I find P out of sorts in these scenes and I'm quite satisfied in believing it is PG's depiction of how she is playing her character, rather than her own inability to emote...

As much as I adore this jodi, scenes like this do nothing for me because they are too unrealistic, or should I say I find the Pratster too unrealistic...

K is much more at ease, much more natural and has already compromised his character since marriage, but the good ole protagonist is still the same, sahi kaha K ne when he said she hasn't given up her formality...

P - you need to loosen up a bit to be believable and that of course is the job of the CVs as much as it is the actress's responsibility....

will write more later!!!! (if you can bear it!)

Thank You Kulvi !!

Pratigya emotes but her eyes refuse to listen to her diktat..they remain quite blank ..

Hmmmm..AB has become real pro in bringing out his romantic emotion's...and the scene held mainly bec of him ...

will look forward to ur views..

Tanths, with most Takurs even if you dont watch the scene but just hear the dialogues you can get the feel and sense the scene with their dialogue delivery and modulation.  This is not the case with Saxes.  The voice becomes tedious and lose interest.  I do this often when Saxes are on for long periods and did it on a regular basis when Arushi was in her Takurian outfit. The same effect does not come..

They dont speak the diagolugues, Star...they recite it ...the New Kesar is doing that too..everytime she opens her mouth..I feel as though she is reading from a text book ...

the pool of talented actors are diminishing at alarming rate...

Angad went, Guruma went , now KB has gone...Ouch

New Kesar is not good.  Dont like how she pauses at the wrong moments.  Officially angry with KB and Production House for not coming to an agreement...

Angry ==============> PH

AngryAngryAngry ======================> KB
Angry
Angry

That is why they have Prats promoting new Kesar with viewers. Looks like PH may be a tight wad. Other shows find good actors with mediocre scripts.  Why can't they pay to keep actors who live the character and don't act it.

It's hard to stomach new Kesar right when we saw the old one suffer through so much and just when she toughened up and we were cheering she left.   Had PH really wanted to keep KB they would have worked something out.

I won't be surprised if KB may come back esp. if audiences can't warm up to this new Kesar. See what happened to Mathurs. The whole clan fell off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye.

I think dharna time  at Star plus site fast approacheth..Tongue

MERARAI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index