Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 16)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by yummimommy

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Life lesson Beta!LOLLOLLOL
They'll thank me laterLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Yummy mother, I do have the channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL
HAHA ! Yeah.LOLLOL It was one of my favorite shows. Lol. It was a classic. I wish I can go back to being 5-6.

What do you mean you wish? You've been there a very loooooooooong time. Stop pretending.

Little Bear? Who do you watch it with? Some kindergartners in your neighborhood or with the Asian lady you follow to school every morning on the far right lane?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Lol hope that is not intended to me.

You said it and not me.........WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL
HAHA ! Yeah.LOLLOL It was one of my favorite shows. Lol. It was a classic. I wish I can go back to being 5-6.

What do you mean you wish? You've been there a very loooooooooong time. Stop pretending.

Little Bear? Who do you watch it with? Some kindergartners in your neighborhood or with the Asian lady you follow to school every morning on the far right lane?Confused
Lol. I used to watch it with my brother and sisters. I sometimes watch it alone now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by HamiSky

Bandar moment was veryyyyy good!
how much fun callling hubby ..bandar!! :- ))))))))))))))))

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe ..... By monkeys I meant my 2 sons . But I like your take on the situ too...... My 2 bandars ...... Would make me a bigamist like Aroooosia Wink LOL or at the least a two timer LOL LOL LOL

Yumummmmmmmmmmmm
It was about  P calling K a bandar in channawala scne! :-))))))))))))))))

Sorry for the faux pas Hami!Smile
However just went and got my coffee and thinking more clearly!LOL Not enjoying it though 'cos the boy insists on giving it to me for free each time. Made it impossible to enjoy! OuchBeing as nosy as I am once I asked him how his mom was .............ever since then ...........he sees me and won't accept payment. ConfusedLOLQuite embarrassing w/ other customers around.

......................And please its Huma!

Arre yaar, kaffee ka maja lo, kaffee banane wale ke ki buddhi ya kaffee wale ke doosre gahakon ke baare me mat socho!!!!LOLBig smile

hussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MERARAI

Lol. I used to watch it with my brother and sisters. I sometimes watch it alone now.

Lets hope you dont admit to watching care bears alone...Now that would be really sad...Tongue

Edited by starlight123 - 27 January 2011 at 7:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786hussainramsotanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

** Blush ** Blush** ...tanthya  Blush ...try it lass ** oops,cant do  ....let me put on my Modest mask then **

** Puts my modest  and humble mask ** and Tanthya coos "Thank You Star " LOL

MKAPian  dont do modest. but go full monty.....Like K would say mujhe blushing chayeh bus baat khatam....LOLLOL
LOL

Star

Tanths gets into a little notanki now and then to get our attention. TongueWinkLOLGeek

-Sheena-tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index