Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 15)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Tanths

Thank you for those wonderful quotes. It's perfect for me especially today.Blushing

he most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
                                                                                                                                       Sir Hugh Walpole

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL
HAHA ! Yeah.LOLLOL It was one of my favorite shows. Lol. It was a classic. I wish I can go back to being 5-6.

hussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.

I guess you never watch English soaps..  Common occurrence.  One does and all follow..LOLLOL

corvettehussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

MERA once again ....................May you and your husband have a lovely and romantic day...............and nightEmbarrassed

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL

hussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL
HAHA ! Yeah.LOLLOL It was one of my favorite shows. Lol. It was a classic. I wish I can go back to being 5-6.
Just tune into Treehouse.......................if you get the channel!?
I think I saw it the other day when my son was home
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I guess you never watch English soaps..  Common occurrence.  One does and all follow..LOLLOL
Hmmm...very rarely. I usually watch sitcoms. But mostly sports.
adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Huma, there are kids on this thread...Such thoughts may corrupt their minds......WinkLOL
Lol hope that is not intended to me.

-Sheena-hussainramso

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index