Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! (Page 14)

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.

He does bury her alive .. and walks away ....

what happens next ?/

will kesar survive ..will her body be used to nail Shakhti

to find out

Tune to see MKAP LOL

Hi Adil !!
Hi Tanthya ! Lol I am tuning in. I am just catching up. I should be by the end of the weekend.

How is it going? Tell me something new.Big smile

Hi Adil,

Tanths is our offical lifeline to MKAP.  She has the unique role of past, present and future...WinkTongue
Hey Star, Yeah I know. I've been very familiar with my sis last few months !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

** Blush ** Blush** ...tanthya  Blush ...try it lass ** oops,cant do  ....let me put on my Modest mask then **

** Puts my modest  and humble mask ** and Tanthya coos "Thank You Star " LOL

MKAPian  dont do modest. but go full monty.....Like K would say mujhe blushing chayeh bus baat khatam....LOLLOL
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Hi. I just reached the episode where Shakti tries to almost bury Kesar. Oh my ! I don't even see that in American shows. Crazy. Anyway, I hope all is well.
Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Did you ever end up calling your mommy yummy?
Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
What did you do to your mom's kitchen?Shocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL

tanthya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Mili97]Hi again, You guys are such consummate artists. Seriously, the way you wrote this piece had me in a trance but unfortunately the scene was ice, ice baby! As usual K aka AB was cute and I could empathise with what P was feeling but frankly speaking dear, Kriya no longer works for me (I am always a brat on my b'day bec' no one has a heart to scold me, age old trick, always works!) The reason for that is the PG's acting skills or thelack of it.There is something very impassive, cold, bland and insipid about her facial expressions that robs the scene of the required punch.

She comes acrosss as an aloof mannequin. I would love to see her in a scene where she lets go off her inhibitions and just let it all hang loose. Also I would love to see K doing good because he believes in it not just for the sake of P. I mean be good for the sake of goodness and not for P's sake. In such situations, I get to see a good husband but what about K, the person? Will the real K ever stand up.

Hi Milli,

HEPPY HEPPY BUDDAY !!!Hug

The Scene was not ice ice ..it was fire fire from Krishna's side..

Pratigya is from a conservative fold , a girl who has been taught to repress her feelings, who  is not prone to react impulsively [the only time she reacts impulsively is when injustice happens in front of her eyes]..A girl without any friends in opposing gender and one who was not encouraged to have a frnds either ..she is formal, distant  very slow to get attached ..she is shown as a strong  introverted woman but underneath she is all fire, she feels passionately, intensely ...but she hides this emotion's under a bland and impassive face....what Pooja has to do is  , show a bland face while her eyes reflect the intensity of her emotion's ...while her face reflect the impassiveness , her eyes fails to show the depth of her feeling...hence always a lack fo something in romance...

krishna definitely has to broaden his horizon ..we have now understood that he is a super-duper husband, now we would like to see him as a good human and a terrific friend..Time has come to add layers  to his character

Thanks a ton!Big smile

CryCryCry CryCryCryThat's the collective khushi ke aansoo shed by the Saxenas. You made them feel prouder of their daughter, the elder one to be precise. Are you a lawyer by any chance. You make a very good advocate.SmileClapClapClapLoved the way you earnestly defended P.

Edited by Mili97 - 27 January 2011 at 7:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Adil Beta try Young and the Restless or Days of Our Lives...............My sister watches and shares with meLOL

Haha No I cannot watch those afternoon soap operas. Honestly, I don't really watch american shows unless they are cartoons or the old school kid ones such as "full house, fresh prince of bellaire, family matters, cosby show" etc.

I call my mom " mummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  khana ready hai??????????" LOL Lol cuz I am not allowed in the kitchen after the last incident. And im always hungry. Gosh she is already tired of me like some people on the forum. Adil Adil AdilShocked
I love watching cartoons with my boys.......... The old ones like Scooby and new ones like Phineas and Ferb, Spongebob, League of Super Evil.
Hate their fondness for anime............mind you they are learning a few Japanese wordsLOLLOLLOL
Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramsotanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged

what happens next ?/

to find out

Tune to see MKAP LOL

Hi Adil !!
Hi Tanthya ! Lol I am tuning in. I am just catching up. I should be by the end of the weekend.

OK ,will tell........ "Something New"  ...See I said it..will I get choco's now ??
I didn't bring Choco's with me to college...but hey hey hey hey ! guess what I have ??

...................... Badammmmmmmmmmmm!!!LOLLOL

Before you offer it to anyone else make sure you had your fistful of Badammmmmmmmmmmm, you need it more than others.  Still haven't given up on your attention seeking behavior have you? Stop reminding us that you are 21 when your behavior doesn't match your calendar.Confused

corvettetanthya

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

what happens next ?/

to find out

Tune to see MKAP LOL

Hi Adil !!

OK ,will tell........ "Something New"  ...See I said it..will I get choco's now ??
I didn't bring Choco's with me to college...but hey hey hey hey ! guess what I have ??

...................... Badammmmmmmmmmmm!!!LOLLOL

Before you offer it to anyone else make sure you had your fistful of Badammmmmmmmmmmm, you need it more than others.  Still haven't given up on your attention seeking behavior have you? Stop reminding us that you are 21 when your behavior doesn't match your calendar.Confused
Lol. I do not know how to respond back to you. LOL Anyway, I hope you had a good anniversary. Big smile Take care.

corvettetanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Haha...I try cooking, but oh hell, I leave that place dirtyyyy like no other. I never clean. Last week, I tried washing dishes, and I ate chicken so I had a hadi (bone) in my plate, and I let that go down the kitchen sink and it got stuck. I should have thrown it in the garbage. But hey im usually there, I had to make my lunch this morning. Well she made it for me, but I was there !LOL Lol, but hey it's just what us guys do. We screw up!

I like the old school ones, Doug, Rugrats, Popeye, Little Bear. Yeah new ones are good too!
Little Bear!ConfusedLOL Don't you have to be heavily medicated to enjoy that!LOL
Too many messages for me I thinkROFL

tanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index