Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

he must have been closing the door or parking his two wheeler ..

What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

That is why they have Prats promoting new Kesar with viewers. Looks like PH may be a tight wad. Other shows find good actors with mediocre scripts.  Why can't they pay to keep actors who live the character and don't act it.

It's hard to stomach new Kesar right when we saw the old one suffer through so much and just when she toughened up and we were cheering she left.   Had PH really wanted to keep KB they would have worked something out.

I won't be surprised if KB may come back esp. if audiences can't warm up to this new Kesar. See what happened to Mathurs. The whole clan fell off the face of the planet in the blink of an eye.

I think dharna time  at Star plus site fast approacheth..😛
tanthya thumbnail

Don't know why he is confused about his age🤔. He keeps coming back for more like a 5 year old.

** Sigh ** we pamper him a lot,Mera ...we should be a little strict ...how about if we become like Amma and began hissing at him .....Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss😡😡😡😡😆😆😆
-Sheena- thumbnail

** Sigh ** we pamper him a lot,Mera ...we should be a little strict ...how about if we become like Amma and began hissing at him .....Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss😆

He might find that a turn on.....🤢😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

What two wheeler? They sold it for R-oo-c's wedding expenses. Didn't you see Super Saxmen were travelling by Nataraja Service (travel by foot) when they found Kesar? Talk about a poorly executed scene. Shamu's made it so.

I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....😕

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...
MERARAI thumbnail

mera,

How could you  ?? ..Now and then ...here I was thinking ..I was engaged in full time noutanki....must upp my noutanki ante ...** Tanthya looking grimly like Adarsh and quivering out like Shamu...Aaj se Tanthya will do 24 x 7  noutanki...bas baath khatam **

Hope you are saving it for IF and sparing your Pati Parameshwar and bachche.  I can already see your jr. outdo you in the notanki dept were it a contest.😆

Takurain ready inspired you this week eh?😛
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

He might find that a turn on.....🤢😆😆

Fikkar not Star, There is always Distilled water and hot milk Abhishek to put him in his place...😉
MERARAI thumbnail
I for one have never pampered him. Saw right through his notanki. Remember how Hami defended and begged us to give him a break.

Even after all this time, he never learns. keeps coming back for me.😕
-Sheena- thumbnail

I saw him holding on to a helmet when he resumes his brave service at the university....😕

All 3...I am just losing my sympathy for Kesar ...

It goes to show what a difference an actor makes to a character.  If Krishna did not click with the audience then this serial would have fizzled out before KB got the opportunity to walk out..
tanthya thumbnail

Hope you are saving it for IF and sparing your Pati Parameshwar and bachche.  I can already see your jr. outdo you in the notanki dept were it a contest.😆

Takurain ready inspired you this week eh?😛

All exclusively reserved for IF ... A picture of sobriety in real life..People think I am the most angelic  cherub in the whole world...😛..

My jr  is miles ahead of me..I am her understudy  and am learning from her...