Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Nice post as always Sathya!

If only the Pratster could emote as well as your writing.....

I find P out of sorts in these scenes and I'm quite satisfied in believing it is PG's depiction of how she is playing her character, rather than her own inability to emote...

As much as I adore this jodi, scenes like this do nothing for me because they are too unrealistic, or should I say I find the Pratster too unrealistic...

K is much more at ease, much more natural and has already compromised his character since marriage, but the good ole protagonist is still the same, sahi kaha K ne when he said she hasn't given up her formality...

P - you need to loosen up a bit to be believable and that of course is the job of the CVs as much as it is the actress's responsibility....

will write more later!!!! (if you can bear it!)

Thank You Kulvi !!

Pratigya emotes but her eyes refuse to listen to her diktat..they remain quite blank ..

Hmmmm..AB has become real pro in bringing out his romantic emotion's...and the scene held mainly bec of him ...

will look forward to ur views..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

GM????πŸ˜•  Pratigya should turn to what???

GM - Gentle Man

Pratigya turn into a living breathing humble human rather than kanoon spouting machine
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Yumummmmmmmmmmmm
It was about  P calling K a bandar in channawala scne! :-))))))))))))))))

Sorry for the faux pas Hami!😊
However just went and got my coffee and thinking more clearly!πŸ˜† Not enjoying it though 'cos the boy insists on giving it to me for free each time. Made it impossible to enjoy! Being as nosy as I am once I asked him how his mom was .............ever since then ...........he sees me and won't accept payment. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Quite embarrassing w/ other customers around.

......................And please its Huma!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

patii parmeshwar hottaaa haiii per krishu jaisa pattii tu without ne doubt hotaaa hai jii..
lubb ur topics title T SIS..ehehe
haaayyee hamra hawttiiee handshummm cutiepieee jaannu shweetheart dalrinngg hes sho innocent n muaahhh

makes me lub him more n more everytym i watch himmmmmmmmmm

as if u dont love him enough ..u want to give him even more love....usse saas lene tho deπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†prats ne dair se hei saheyyy woh ker dya jo arhaina day 1 se kehti aur kertii arahey hai ehehe:)

Thankooooooo Arhi..

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

For that to happen...He need a few more layers wrapped around him ....The CV's are not consistent with his learning curve...one day he is very mature and wise , another day he is juvenile ...they have to show him learning and evolving from it and  not discarding  the lesson's learnt..

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh, I do agree dat Pratigya does take our baba for granted many a times. But there's a saying na 'Better late than never', just hope the love and respect that prats showed multiplies with each passing day. And yup di, once again must say a commendable post. Lub ur writing And in dat case if u don't mind ' yeh haath mujhe de de thakur'. Lol
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

yeh, I do agree dat Pratigya does take our baba for granted many a times. But there's a saying na 'Better late than never', just hope the love and respect that prats showed multiplies with each passing day. And yup di, once again must say a commendable post. Lub ur writing And in dat case if u don't mind ' yeh haath mujhe de de thakur'. Lol

yes...better late than never..and I also hope she does not forget her khush kismat the next time her Papa comes calling Pratigya ...she must be shown to balance the two men in her life....give equal importance to both and not put Krishna in the back burner the moment her Papa swims into horizon ...

Thank U shining Sun ...Haath ko leker kya karogi Bata ...ideas tho dimag se utharthi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haiiiiii tanths!!!!!!!
as always......OMG,this tym i want to say something different...ha,ADIPOLI!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
u always make me fall for KriYa once agn!!!each tym after reading ur post,i feel lyk watching the scene agn n rush to YT...can u believe,i jz came back from forum videos after watching the scene agn...😳
eventho,i felt the scene was a bit unrealistic from P's side...this tym im a lil bit happy that atleast she tried to respect his deeds which made her survive in that junglee house.....its only a start.as we all know,her level of expressing gratitude is thru a bhashan.....πŸ˜†
no problem...he has a lot more to study from Krishna too..
n about Krishna......nothing to say more.....we all knw that he is such a sweet heart.....n even feel contented that Krishna is in the safe hands of AB........awsome!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

yes...better late than never..and I also hope she does not forget her khush kismat the next time her Papa comes calling Pratigya ...she must be shown to balance the two men in her life....give equal importance to both and not put Krishna in the back burner the moment her Papa swims into horizon ...

Thank U shining Sun ...Haath ko leker kya karogi Bata ...ideas tho dimag se utharthi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

woh dimag related koi dialogue yaad aaraha tha, isliye.. LOL... But truely, a lot of hugs for u di & kisses on ur beautiful hands for writing excellently....
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Ok, I have a Q ... why Cvs Not showing P kissing K n show her love for him.... why???? I wanted to see a kiss from her in this emotional scene... They could've showed P kissing his cheeks whn he predicted... what she was thinking... P should've told him.... If tht would've happened I would hv kissed u like this....Oh!!!!! missed a naughty moment between them...bcos she was fully emotional tht time.

As I said P is the restrained and introverted one...she is ice to Krishna's fire....second as you pointed out she was caught in deep emotion's and was not in an mischievous frame ...her love could only come out as gratitude and she showed the depth of that gratitude by touching his feet ...