Pratigya

Pathi Parameshwar Hotha Hai ji !! - Page 8

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

I am sure u haven't....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.  Been too busy rerunning the Kriya scene, huh Shreya......πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nothing imp apart from making or attempts to make Arushi into some Martyr of some sort...🀒

😳😳😳...u know me wellπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...after all humra BABA jo hai...(Tanth has made us Kriya...me Pratigya and tum humra babaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

I did watch Thakurs scene though...i found Amma over acting in the first sceneπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe ..... By monkeys I meant my 2 sons . But I like your take on the situ too...... My 2 bandars ...... Would make me a bigamist like Aroooosia πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† or at the least a two timer πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yumummmmmmmmmmmm
It was about  P calling K a bandar in channawala scne! :-))))))))))))))))

babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Like  bichadthe hue lubbers ..it was a wrong expression  ..and the camera should have fixed on Kesar cos she is the one venturing into unknown ...her face  should be reflecting myriad emotion's..fear,uncertainity, determination, certain fatalism ..all we got was  2 rikshaws going in opposite direction..with the occupants exchanging longing  and sad looks  [were they missing Shakthi ]

I think they wanna show like - they both r Shakthi's wives n how different they r by showing them going in different directions....one is selfess n another is selfish n uneducated, educated and so on.... So they still consider tht Arushi girl to be KN's wife... dunno whats in store for us....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Edited by ramanbabitha - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

😳😳😳...u know me wellπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ...after all humra BABA jo hai...(Tanth has made us Kriya...me Pratigya and tum humra babaπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)

I did watch Thakurs scene though...i found Amma over acting in the first sceneπŸ˜•

There is nothing left to watch unless you are desperate to see your favourite Arushi.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmipai

i have nothing to say about krishna...no man in this world would be so innocent like him....i love krishna bhai a lot...pratigya is so lucky...i thank amma also...we wouldnt have got this scene if she didnt do like that...

Krishna is not innocent...Krishna knows  and understands ..he knows the difference between dark and light...and even more importantly he knows that there are grey shades and he can grasp this [unlike Pratigya who sees only B/W]..

what Krishna has is the capacity to give unconditional love  ,,,...and that is quite rare

HamiSky thumbnail

There is nothing left to watch unless you are desperate to see your favourite Arushi.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Star.....damn good :-)))))))))))))))))
KCM...dint know about ur favs?? :-)))
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I read LUD before watching the episode....so I intentionally skipped her part...uh ka hai ki humra AArushi ke liye jo pyar hai na uh ubal maar raha hai....socha aur usko dekhenge toh humo khud hi kood padege us pe...eh liye dekhe hi nahiπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

I think they wanna show like - they both r Shakthi's wives n how different they r by showing them going in different directions....one is selfess n another is selfish n uneducated, educated and so on.... So they still consider tht Arushi girl to be KN's wife... dunno whats in store for us....πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

that is a diff take,,,for me it constituted 2 women  getting battered by the same crisis ..each going  in different   direction's yet intrinsically linked by an undefinable bond ..
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

krishna krishna krishna........man hez turning into  ideal husband slowly slowly. It was krishna himself who use to say aurta paao ki jooti hoti hai'' ....and wen prtigya touched his feet to give respect..he didn't lyk it ...............way to gooo krishna...............πŸ‘ onething i don't want to see changed in krishan is his innocent nature...........he was having such a innocent look on his facwe while talking to lord krishna.............sometimes krishan's innocent nature appeals me morre than his lub...........

Today Krishna !! not AB

he is getting tuned into a fine GM..but what about Pratigya ...should not she too turn
babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Today Krishna !! not AB

he is getting tuned into a fine GM..but what about Pratigya ...should not she too turn

GM????πŸ˜•  Pratigya should turn to what???