Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

Nice post as always Sathya!

If only the Pratster could emote as well as your writing.....

I find P out of sorts in these scenes and I'm quite satisfied in believing it is PG's depiction of how she is playing her character, rather than her own inability to emote...

As much as I adore this jodi, scenes like this do nothing for me because they are too unrealistic, or should I say I find the Pratster too unrealistic...

K is much more at ease, much more natural and has already compromised his character since marriage, but the good ole protagonist is still the same, sahi kaha K ne when he said she hasn't given up her formality...

P - you need to loosen up a bit to be believable and that of course is the job of the CVs as much as it is the actress's responsibility....

will write more later!!!! (if you can bear it!)

actually i hv a feeling, At times Pooja[Pratigya] comes in between Kriya n controls her emotions for K. But still I could feel what she wanted him to realise...tht she is proud of him nd her love n respect for him is increasing day by day. I didn't find it odd....😉

or

May be u guys r expecting MORE...😕
babithaj thumbnail
Originally posted by: starlight123

Its been a long time since you wrote one of your Kriya posts...😃

Your posts actually enhance the Kriya scene and romanticize it more than it is.  It is good that Prats feels a new level of respect for her husband and she expressed it well but it does seem to desert her when she is meant to stand by her man and not her maika or truth.  Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

If Krishna can stand by the truth despite connected by blood then why is Prats unable to stand up to justice irrespective of blood ties?!! Yah!!! she should learn this from her Man, atleast now...

Anyways, did not expect K to praise Passiya.  Usually, the only praise is for Prats and I liked his convo with Baby Krishna.  I was thinking where did the idol disappear to.  Best part for me was when K thought Prats was doing diramma to do her legwork...........😆 It hurts for the wives, whn they really mean it....

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=starlight123]Its been a long time since you wrote one of your Kriya posts...😃

Your posts actually enhance the Kriya scene and romanticize it more than it is.  It is good that Prats feels a new level of respect for her husband and she expressed it well but it does seem to desert her when she is meant to stand by her man and not her maika or truth.  Such feelings should be shown openly and in front of her papa dearest to have added meaning.

If Krishna can stand by the truth despite connected by blood then why is Prats unable to stand up to justice irrespective of blood ties?!!

Anyways, did not expect K to praise Passiya.  Usually, the only praise is for Prats and I liked his convo with Baby Krishna.  I was thinking where did the idol disappear to.  Best part for me was when K thought Prats was doing diramma to do her legwork...........😆

Star, This line of yours mirrors what I am always wondering about. Does K stand by what is truth or does he stand by P. Standing by P implies that he is a good husband and standing by the truth would make him a very good human being. Lately, we are just getting to see the husband avataar of Krishna, we need to see K making his choices in  different aspects of life and not just in situations involving P's family. Being a good husband is a very important part but it cannot be the alpha and omega of a man's life. Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_bhanki

I totally agree with you here MMG. I don't think its PG's inability to emote that's the real problem, as there have been a number of scenes where i have seen real emotions from her. I think as you said its her idea/thinking of HOW her character should be protrayed, how she should act in a particular scene, what emotions she should show, that's the real issue. I've come across scenes where i myself know what emotions/expressions her character should show but she fails to do so, and that pisses me off sometimes. 

Regarding the CV's, in my opinion Pearl Grey has a responsibility too to ensure and provide support for her actors. i was really pissed with her eariler in the show when she keep saying that PG needs to show more expressions, better expressions. I mean If she wasn't giving you what you wanted then help her out and hire an acting coach. don't just bang on about it. 

Sweet Bhanki,

I think Pooja Gor can emote, what is  more she can go overboard with PDA...what she fails miserably is to show intensity and subtlety  in her acting ..the intensity  and subtlety gets translated into cooing  dialogues...she has to cut back on that ...and I have always been hankering over the fact that her eyes remain blank most of the time..she has to feel what Pratigy a . feels...and emote that .
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Milli, I think on this occasion he was genuinely disgusted with what Shakti did, so I can give the benefit of doubt that he did it for the right reasons and not on Prats behest.

On all other occasions he helped to be a good husband irrespective of whether he agrees with Prats or not. Unfortunately, they are not exploring his character and instead of wasting time on Saxes they can concentrate on him...

HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sweet Bhanki,

I think Pooja Gor can emote, what is  more she can go overboard with PDA...what she fails miserably is to show intensity and subtlety  in her acting ..the intensity  and subtlety gets translated into cooing  dialogues...she has to cut back on that ...and I have always been hankering over the fact that her eyes remain blank most of the time..she has to feel what Pratigy a . feels...and emote that .

PDA?
babithaj thumbnail
PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili97

Hi again, You guys are such consummate artists. Seriously, the way you wrote this piece had me in a trance but unfortunately the scene was ice, ice baby! As usual K aka AB was cute and I could empathise with what P was feeling but frankly speaking dear, Kriya no longer works for me (I am always a brat on my b'day bec' no one has a heart to scold me, age old trick, always works!) The reason for that is the PG's acting skills or thelack of it.There is something very impassive, cold, bland and insipid about her facial expressions that robs the scene of the required punch.

She comes acrosss as an aloof mannequin. I would love to see her in a scene where she lets go off her inhibitions and just let it all hang loose. Also I would love to see K doing good because he believes in it not just for the sake of P. I mean be good for the sake of goodness and not for P's sake. In such situations, I get to see a good husband but what about K, the person? Will the real K ever stand up.

Hi Milli,

HEPPY HEPPY BUDDAY !!!🤗

The Scene was not ice ice ..it was fire fire from Krishna's side..

Pratigya is from a conservative fold , a girl who has been taught to repress her feelings, who  is not prone to react impulsively [the only time she reacts impulsively is when injustice happens in front of her eyes]..A girl without any friends in opposing gender and one who was not encouraged to have a frnds either ..she is formal, distant  very slow to get attached ..she is shown as a strong  introverted woman but underneath she is all fire, she feels passionately, intensely ...but she hides this emotion's under a bland and impassive face....what Pooja has to do is  , show a bland face while her eyes reflect the intensity of her emotion's ...while her face reflect the impassiveness , her eyes fails to show the depth of her feeling...hence always a lack fo something in romance...

krishna definitely has to broaden his horizon ..we have now understood that he is a super-duper husband, now we would like to see him as a good human and a terrific friend..Time has come to add layers  to his character

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION😳

yes..you r right
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwww tanthya it was suchh a cute postttt ...lubbed ittttt ........u made me lubb that scne more and moreeeeeeee and increasedd my deewangii for krishnaaaaa
pathi parmeshwarrrr ...hamra baba tohhhh is the bestessttt pathi parmeshwarrr .......krishna's interactionn with baby krishna was so sweetttttttttttttttt .........i mean i m not words to describe krishnaa's cutenesss ...he is justt soo so so soo soo soo adorableeeee .........that he brought ters in my eyess while i was watching that scneee ..........
baba u r makingg more more and more fall in lubb withh uuuu