Ajab Prem Ki Kahani 4 Promos - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing Shinus but I am really eager to see MAANEET promo πŸ˜‰

Cheers,
Devi
Originally posted by untamedtigress

i hope so but why the  **ll😑 they dint show up in the promo they are the best onscreen couple 😭
                                                                                                                                   Maaneet will perform but as Ekta is producing the show hence she's giving importance to the jodi's related to her show.😑         
we ant to see only our maneet.....not ABOVE JODIS....PLEASE make promo on our fav8 jodi...not  elkta kapoor fav8 jodi....
Originally posted by untamedtigress

so geet maan not gonna perform 😑
i knew it 😑 and i know the reason behind it
WAT CRAP😑

Dont worry dear maneet gonna perform....they showd in 2day's sbs......Jst chillllll
hey just now the promos for the musicals are coming out yaar...first they showed archana manav.... then heer prem....they still havent even shown the main jodi on who the show is based...abhay pia....and from the sbs it's clear 5 jodis are confirmed who are participating in d musical archana manav, heer prem, the lead pair from saas bina saauraal and abhay pia and maaneet.......i think the next promo will be of the saas show.... n after that maybe promo of maaneet and finally abhay piya bcoz the show is based on them aint it....i think maybe we have 2 wait till next week till maaneet promo maybe released..... after all maaneet and abhiya pair are the trump cards for star one channel..... so maybe they are waiting till the time is near to show thesse two pair promos.... n i think they may keep repeating it again n again when they air these 2 pair's promos......maybe a strategically planned move by the channel....guess we have 2 wait.......for the promos
Friends DD and GC are also Perfoming
is this the show for valentine day anyway i saw on sbs and the dance songs for maangeet i didn't like that hoped to see them in romantic dance track
Will Upload the others 2nite
thank u.....so much.....πŸ˜†
would it kill them to add maneet in there!! uff...but thanks!
JAZ