India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjuhi Romance - My wish came true!!

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

OMGOMGOMG I've been hoping and wishing that something sweet happens between them and I told you guys that I wanna see Arjuhi pregnant - fake or real - doesn't matter.

I just saw the promo where Arjun says Daadi ko pota chahiyeEmbarrassedBlushing OMGOMGOMGOMG
And then he starts coming closer to Arohi.BlushingDay Dreaming

**thud**

Does that mean Arohi and Arjun will pretend that Arohi is pregnant to make daadi happy????Embarrassed

Hayee I'm dead. I'm way too excited.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-sheetal6Praniirasika_DS

kinkidear Newbie
kinkidear
kinkidear

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
nothing will happen.. arjun is only joking with arohi.. wo bechari darr jayegi and arjun will give that smirk

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
nah they wont pretend, at least i think so, because it will only create problems for them and sooner or later Dadi will come to know she's not pregnant which will hurt her badly, so no chances of them faking :) may be we'll see it actualy happening ;)  but will have to wait for a long time for that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DS

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

nah they wont pretend, at least i think so, because it will only create problems for them and sooner or later Dadi will come to know she's not pregnant which will hurt her badly, so no chances of them faking :) may be we'll see it actualy happening ;)  but will have to wait for a long time for that
I agree W*H you Pranii... I really hope to see it happen actually... The only thing we can do now is to wait & watch...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index