Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

once viren's truth is out, what nivi should do.. (Page 2)

Poll Question: once truth of viren comes out...what do we want nivi to do.....

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
450 [54.68%]
89 [10.81%]
134 [16.28%]
150 [18.23%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

Originally posted by PandorasBox

There is nothing in my mind that can excuse Viren's behaviour. Things have gone out of hand. Viren seems to be fully aware of what he is doing. It's dangerous for Nivi to remain in that relationship. My vote is that she should just leave the Sood house.

i too think like u.  Viren does not need any treatment.  he is fully conscious and aware of what he is doing.

nivedita must leave Sood House and be independent and later on decide what to do....
but i dont think soo coz once she come to know da reason behind all diz...she wont leave him..coz till dat tym...i think soo nivren had gone too far in dere relation...dat she cant walk out soo easily leavin him all alone...

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

There is nothing in my mind that can excuse Viren's behaviour. Things have gone out of hand. Viren seems to be fully aware of what he is doing. It's dangerous for Nivi to remain in that relationship. My vote is that she should just leave the Sood house.

i too think like u.  Viren does not need any treatment.  he is fully conscious and aware of what he is doing.

nivedita must leave Sood House and be independent and later on decide what to do....
but i dont think soo coz once she come to know da reason behind all diz...she wont leave him..coz till dat tym...i think soo nivren had gone too far in dere relation...dat she cant walk out soo easily leavin him all alone...

LOL there is really no point in arguing.... even then.. she must leave him and be independent. Viren really must understand what he has done to her to take revenge? why should torture his wife to take revenge of Sid? that is ridiculous. 

plz don't try to justify Viren's act.

LOL
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

LOL there is really no point in arguing.... even then.. she must leave him and be independent. Viren really must understand what he has done to her to take revenge? why should torture his wife to take revenge of Sid? that is ridiculous. 

plz don't try to justify Viren's act.

LOL
on dat note..i just wanna say..dat nivi n CT's plz help viren...hahaha
_notinuse_ IF-Dazzler
_notinuse_
_notinuse_

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Right...if we all set aside our bias (we all know Kinshuk is a good actor and has fan following) but let's look at it from the story's POV. He was sent to boarding school, not an orphanage. Plus from last episode, he wrote a letter to his Taiji telling her how he went on vacation to Switzerland with his parents. Doesn't sound too shabby to me. Even if he felt unloved, there are tons of people who have faced similar situation who doesn't resort to this. He could have expressed his hatred/anger openly. That way, it would be all out in the open. Whatever Viren is doing, he is doing it behind everyone's back and with a purpose. He is very cunning and slick. That in my opinion is worse than someone who physically abuses. I have a feeling people defend his action because of the appeal of the actor playing him. Nivi was tortured to no ends. But who cared about that right? It's all about Virent >.< Nivi should forgive everything he does because he is her husband. Nevermind what she wen through. She is just a typical housewife with no voice who has to put up with everything and anything her husband does...because...she's a woman. I hope this isn't the morale of Indian girls. To side with their husband no matter their wrongdoing.

I disagree with the saying "Love conquers all" for this case. It does not. It's a nice saying but doesn't apply in real life. Nivi, or any girl for that matter, is not equipped to deal with this. She could actually do more harm in staying with him.

Edited by PandorasBox - 27 January 2011 at 5:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairsirjee

Nakku Newbie
Nakku
Nakku

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Hey...just correcting your question...it should be what Nivi will do  instead of what Nivi should do.
Just that we want her to do something and she will do something else....like it would make more sense it she stands independent and start living life the way she wants it to be like and teach everyone a lesson who used her and caused her trouble...but she is the typical Indian bahu so she will obviously forgive Viren
PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I want her to stand on her feet although she had married to Viren that dsnt mean her husband can do anything to her.so my vote goes to women power
ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Xpected Question in the forummm mera vote option 4 ke saath hei...it wil be high time fr chand ko badal se khataan hei...
ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
dis poll isnt fair......u can vote multiple times.......bogus!
plzzz next time onwards restrict thr voting to once......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairsirjee

Go to top