Can someone please explain!!

chandarani1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ever since i watched 2days epi i am dying to ask the cv's how could u show that Romit Singhania brings the box containing that letter and pics???? i mean Arohi has nobody else to send her letter with? and he didnt even try to see what it said? com on that;s a little too stupid don't u guys think? 
sorry if it has been posted bfore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya i dont even understand that.why didnt she send it with sanchit or lvdeep bua or sm servant.
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is one very big blooper by writer.

Romit may be young but that does not mean he is stupid and not open the box and see what is inside.

Next biggest blooper Ajun leaving Arohi on highway. Arjun was always the sacrificing and forgiving  types going by previous episodes but what happened does not match his character in this show. Arjun is the type who will not leave even Gauri(he saved her from michael once) on a highway alone and drive off.

No consistency in the way characters are behaving.
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh...i thought i was the only one who found it weird.πŸ˜†....yeah, i agree. As i have only recently started following this show, i thought it was 'okay' for Arohi to send the 'saboot' via that guy. Although i myself was thinking that that's a bit weird!πŸ˜†....But i like that guy.πŸ˜†...He is cute.πŸ˜†....I hope he doesn't turn like Michael n his parents. 🀒 hahaha..liked his 'tashan' thing with Arohi's bro.πŸ˜†
Edited by Shipra_S - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

agree with ur view on Romit :) but then she wrote the letter only after Sanchit and Bua were gone, and out of all the Singhanias only Romit is kind of trustworthy.

Originally posted by: myviewprem

That is one very big blooper by writer.

Romit may be young but that does not mean he is stupid and not open the box and see what is inside.

Next biggest blooper Ajun leaving Arohi on highway. Arjun was always the sacrificing and forgiving  types going by previous episodes but what happened does not match his character in this show. Arjun is the type who will not leave even Gauri(he saved her from michael once) on a highway alone and drive off.

No consistency in the way characters are behaving.

but about Arjun, he didnt actually leave her on the highway to come to the hotel on her own. He wanted to teach her a lesson so he made her walk a bit, and i guess he was waiting for her where as he said she'd reach 1 hr later. Even i thought at first this isnt the Arjun we know, but the last part gives me hope😳 Now Arjun u dont disappoint me okπŸ˜›, fingers crossedπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

there r many times when i thought he wud act sweet towards Arohi, like i thought during their SR, Arohi wud find herself in bed by the morning or Arjun wud come back after a while to take Arohi. If these things happened, then their hatred for each other wud not be seen. So it will takea while i guess for him or her to be a bit softer to each other. Till then they'll do anything to make each others life hell, but not cause any serious damage since they still love one another.😳

KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
First this is balaji show and second Ronit is bit dumb
sheetal6 thumbnail

Guys, lets not forget that its a Balaji's show & anyting can happen in it... Someday even Arjuhi might start behaving normally as if nothing has happened between them...

Edited by sheetal6 - 13 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

Oh...i thought i was the only one who found it weird.πŸ˜†....yeah, i agree. As i have only recently started following this show, i thought it was 'okay' for Arohi to send the 'saboot' via that guy. Although i myself was thinking that that's a bit weird!πŸ˜†....But i like that guy.πŸ˜†...He is cute.πŸ˜†....I hope he doesn't turn like Michael n his parents. 🀒 hahaha..liked his 'tashan' thing with Arohi's bro.πŸ˜†

Shipra, I think Arjun sister and younger brother are like him good persons at heart. So, i do not think Romit will turn bad at all in this show. And he is too young so the family will not even involve him in their business.

But he surely knows what business his family runs. If you see in majority parties or business discussion in family he is missing or kept out of discussion. Hope he turns good like Arjun and his sister.

And Michael if you see in himself is not that bad. He is just jealous that his dad always praises Arjun and never him, more of sibling rivarly. I think his brother in law will try and use him to spilt the family or bring differences between him and Arjun in the long term. Like he did while he advised him to send a contarct killer to kill Arjun in the forest. But he has his mothers characteristic of jealousy and do not care attitude(for family or relationships).

In this serial i observe he never speaks to his younger brother or sister ever. He always in company of that Jignesh. The only sibling he actually speaks to is Arjun.