The Vampire Diaries

~*~ Valentine's Day Siggy Contest! EXTENDED ~*~

sourpuss thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello, hello, my lovelies!

Have you guys realised that January is almost ending? And that February is almost here? Which means that Valentine's Day (or rather, Single's Awareness Day *sniffles*) is almost here too. And as it's our first Valentine's Day as a forum 😳 and as you guys don't seem to keen on writing contests 😆 the DT has decided to do a siggy contest instead! Rejoice! ;) 😆

So here's what you have to do:

We know that you guys are split into Stelena/Delena camps. And if we have a siggy contest you guys are probably going to stick to either Stelena or Delena, and in the voting you'll vote for siggies with your favourite ships. So instead, you guys have to make a siggy using EITHER Stelena OR Delena AND one other couple that is not Delena/Stelena.

So for example, I can make a Stelena and Jenna/Alaric siggy, or a Delena and Stefan/Caroline siggy. To reiterate, EITHER Stelena OR Delena AND one other couple that is not Delena/Stelena! Siggies that do not follow this will be unfortunately disqualified, and we don't want that happening, na? 

Basic rules to follow:

Siggy size should be 500x300 pixels.

DO NOT upload them onto Tinypic. It's been giving us IF people headaches, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload them onto another server like ImageShack or PhotoBucket or Flickr or whatever else floats your boat. Just stay far, FAR away from Tinypic, mmkay? 😳

Each person can submit two siggies, no more than that. If more than two siggies are submitted, only the first two shall be taken into account.

Please do not put in any tags or your names on the siggies! We want voting to be solely as unbiased as possible, don't we? 😉

Submit siggies to me, sourpuss, by February 8th, with the subject 'TVD Siggy Contest'.

If you've got any other questions, drop me a PM or leave a note here and I'll get back to you ASAP! :D

Enjoy!

Love,
The TVD DT
Edited by sourpuss - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesummm contestt bhav dii!! 😉
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
is thee any specification for text dii???
sourpuss thumbnail
^^Nope, text is entirely optional and can be whatever you think fits! :D
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All best to those that particpate..:)
sourpuss thumbnail
Last 48 hours, dearies! Get your siggies in to me ASAP! ;D We've only got two entries so far! ):
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmm sounds interesting wish i could participate i miss being here!! anyways all the best to the participants:D:D
sourpuss thumbnail
Send in your siggies within the next seven hours, dears, or they shan't be counted!
BammySammy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh Damn
thx for remindin me Bhav..
its the 8th now =/ really wanna enter
but been soo busy and got a busy week.. its 3am now but ill try making some fast then i gget up and do it on the main computer..

if i dont then good luck u all :)
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I wanna participate but my PS is in the other laptop which is dead cos we're missing the wire. :( and I had started my siggy too!