Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Hello, hello, my lovelies!

Have you guys realised that January is almost ending? And that February is almost here? Which means that Valentine's Day (or rather, Single's Awareness Day *sniffles*) is almost here too. And as it's our first Valentine's Day as a forum Embarrassed and as you guys don't seem to keen on writing contests LOL the DT has decided to do a siggy contest instead! Rejoice! ;) LOL

So here's what you have to do:

We know that you guys are split into Stelena/Delena camps. And if we have a siggy contest you guys are probably going to stick to either Stelena or Delena, and in the voting you'll vote for siggies with your favourite ships. So instead, you guys have to make a siggy using EITHER Stelena OR Delena AND one other couple that is not Delena/Stelena.

So for example, I can make a Stelena and Jenna/Alaric siggy, or a Delena and Stefan/Caroline siggy. To reiterate, EITHER Stelena OR Delena AND one other couple that is not Delena/Stelena! Siggies that do not follow this will be unfortunately disqualified, and we don't want that happening, na? Ouch

Basic rules to follow:

Siggy size should be 500x300 pixels.

DO NOT upload them onto Tinypic. It's been giving us IF people headaches, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload them onto another server like ImageShack or PhotoBucket or Flickr or whatever else floats your boat. Just stay far, FAR away from Tinypic, mmkay? Embarrassed

Each person can submit two siggies, no more than that. If more than two siggies are submitted, only the first two shall be taken into account.

Please do not put in any tags or your names on the siggies! We want voting to be solely as unbiased as possible, don't we? Wink

Submit siggies to me, sourpuss, by February 8th, with the subject 'TVD Siggy Contest'.

If you've got any other questions, drop me a PM or leave a note here and I'll get back to you ASAP! :D

Enjoy!

Love,
The TVD DT

Edited by sourpuss - 06 February 2011 at 12:50am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.HalkatJawaniJaybd670816-DarthVader-Anhdara13malluangelcityoflightsviniva sharmaspiritcrimsonanwayaRachu_1987Leenasmg-Nayab-patakhaguddiisomers-LostindreamsSanzPaRudholicamna malik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Valentine's Day Siggy Contest! EXTENDED ~*~" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
awesummm contestt bhav dii!! Wink

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
is thee any specification for text dii???

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
^^Nope, text is entirely optional and can be whatever you think fits! :D

Shantell

IF-Rockerz

Shantell

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
All best to those that particpate..:)

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Last 48 hours, dearies! Get your siggies in to me ASAP! ;D We've only got two entries so far! ):

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hmmm sounds interesting wish i could participate i miss being here!! anyways all the best to the participants:D:D

sourpuss

IF-Dazzler

sourpuss

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Send in your siggies within the next seven hours, dears, or they shan't be counted!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top