Is Ekta creative in GHSP team

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i just read some post that  GHSP have changed their creative to ekta creative. If it is true then we can see lot of ekta masala and  shadows here also. personally i dont want that to happen because the ekta flavour is not so good for GHSP health.  Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
pleaszzzzzzzzzzz dont make this serial ekta rani typo fed up with that kind of stuff from the past 13 years.ab kya hoga geet ki haal nissssssssssar please save us from ekta rani team.

LOL hate them wacky cant even express how much i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her serials full of drama baazi.🤢

after a long long long time we have got a chance to see a PRICELESS MATERPIECE in the form of GEET. please dont spoil it.
Edited by pulvi16 - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope Koi MU and Maaneet's  ka separation track na aa jai .
misty85 thumbnail
Y'day I commented on a similar topic. I'm posting my opinion from there.
Well people I got the information from a journo that Ekta herself asked her writers to stretch the storyline of the shows. She used to ask them that nothing should happen at least in 4-5 episodes so that story should not move forward till friday. 😆 😡 👎🏼 Now what a writer can do in that case???? It's well known that Producers & channel guys often impose their will on the writers so you should not lement about this decision as these guys follow the feedback of the audience. ( For ex. see latest TB article on Taark Mehta ka.....) Now Ekta seems to have learnt but I guess she needs to learn more so that she can match upto my expectations. 😳
Edited by misty85 - 13 years ago
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

Guys i just read some post that  GHSP have changed their creative to ekta creative. If it is true then we can see lot of ekta masala and  shadows here also. personally i dont want that to happen because the ekta flavour is not so good for GHSP health. 

dont forget the main thing...the leads will not get a divorce but will go on marrying other people as they like many times...i hate her shows....
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They shud retain the old CC's and phuleez a BIG no to Ekta CC's.
SSWATIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please i only watch GHSP........dont ruin this show.......with ekta kapoor....her showsa r untolearable......even my mom cant tlearte her shows......please for us.....
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NISAR donot do this i like this CV very much i like the scenes created between maan and geet very much there dialogues all things ..........................plz no EKTA ...............fed up from her serials..........
-knirwal- thumbnail
Originally posted by: blackb28

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NISAR donot do this i like this CV very much i like the scenes created between maan and geet very much there dialogues all things ..........................plz no EKTA ...............fed up from her serials..........

agree with u
ruslana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz plz plz  NISAR donot do this