Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Why should girl do all the adjustint (Page 2)

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Very well said, but it is a sad reality for many cultures not just Indian...that's how life it is. For example if you move somewhere you try to adjust to the culture around you so that you don't stick out from the rest of people. As girl move to another family, she has to adjust to customs of that family because she is the new member she needs to make that effort to gel with others in the family, but yes in-laws must give time and show her how things are done in their family which is not being done herOuch...

nirubharya Newbie
nirubharya
nirubharya

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
April2007 - You have a very narrow view of the world. NOT JUST IN GUJARATI FAMILIES BUT ALSO IN ALL OTEHR REGIONS AND RELIGIONS expectations for daughter-in-law to adjust is common. Mind you, i am not saying that that expectations are right,. I am just saying that it is not only in gujarati families. 

In my experience of what I have seen, Gujaratis are more morden than some other regions. I agree that Punjabis always look happy go lucky kind of people but not all are like that either. 

Based on what is shown in a show (which is generally exaggerated), to believe that all Gujaratis are like that and to put them down saying "Don't marry in Gujarati family " is silly.

I hope viewers would have a more mature attitude. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index