India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Der Aaye Durust Aaye - Vaishali

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
For a change i liked how she stood against Dharmesh yday for Manav. Though this was'nt like a Big achievement but her standing against Dharmesh supporting Manav was something which gave me immense happiness. She was the same vaishu who once told Manav that he's the most disgusting Man and yday she said that Nobody in this world is as disgusting as Dharmesh who once was the Most Honest Man for her. So I would say "Thank You" Miss Vaishali and I wish and pray that you stay the same forever and dont change sides again.

Also one thing which was good to watch is that she did apologise to Manav for all her unfair behaviour. I am glad she did it.
Now its Varsha's turn and I want her to apologise to Manav Archana for her behaviour too.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PEWINDLovePRSohamlunza.Mandy.*Resham*set_rajnycsweetieNisha_90swtbaby

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
yeah preeti..i really liked yes'day epi mostly Archu-Manav-Vaishu scene...
but wat i dun like abt dese V-sisters are dey insult Manav infront of everyone wen dey think he did wrong and ask apolosizes later only in between 4walls..and wen dey are in a ok state dey forget all dose things done by Manav and behave as usual especially varsha..she is digustingg.

Forget Right or wrong wat makes me feel sad is wen Archu was ill dey didnt even thought of going inside and ask how are you sis..but insulted manav left right..i hate such kind of behaviour especially between siblings

at present i feel sad for madhuri more dan vaishali..i really hope ArMan stand for madhuri

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza-Preeti-

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Nisha
Well you said it all .... these K Family ke Siblings are totally Hopeless.

Though i feel bad for Vaishu, but yes i feel terrble for Madhuri as she didnt deserve this. But then i dont get why is she even supporting Dharmesh in all this. Had she stood for her rights this Dharmesh would'nt have gone to such an extent.

All three are at Fault - Dharmesh, Vaishu and Madhuri and its very dificult to make a decision here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza*Resham*Nisha_90

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I agree! Well said!
swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Well said
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

For a change i liked how she stood against Dharmesh yday for Manav. Though this was'nt like a Big achievement but her standing against Dharmesh supporting Manav was something which gave me immense happiness. She was the same vaishu who once told Manav that he's the most disgusting Man and yday she said that Nobody in this world is as disgusting as Dharmesh who once was the Most Honest Man for her. So I would say "Thank You" Miss Vaishali and I wish and pray that you stay the same forever and dont change sides again.

Also one thing which was good to watch is that she did apologise to Manav for all her unfair behaviour. I am glad she did it.
Now its Varsha's turn and I want her to apologise to Manav Archana for her behaviour too.

i agree
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
I agree, I liked Vaishali too today. First for apologizing to Manav for the way she treated him and then for standing upto him when Dharmesh tried to make Manav look like the bad guy. Finally her eyes have been opened and she sees Dharmesh for the scum he is.
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Nisha. These K Siblings including Sulo Aai (excluding Archana Smile) are hypocrites. They change anytime. Also I totally agree with you they insult ArMan infront of everyone and when he comes to appology or support it is between the four walls.

But Manav is such a wonderful person and he cannot have grudges against anyone.
From day one he said Varsha and Vaishu are his sisters and he truly means it.

I hope Varsha will also soon understand.

ArMan have gone through a bad phase post reunion.. They have taken all the insults from everyone including younger ones (Varsha and Vaishu). I can understand Vaishu's behaviour. She feels Dharmesh was insulted/slapped by Archana because of Manav but I can never understand Varsha. How can she change and the reasons she gave was her Aai's feelings.
Ah that was funny.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top