Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO Stars OffScreen Interview Vdo's Thread~ (Page 11)

-mesmerised- Goldie
-mesmerised-
-mesmerised-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Monica for this thread! :)

And a big thanks to all that have been contributing with links! *hugs*

Edited by -mesmerised- - 03 August 2011 at 5:30pm

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Geet and Odhani launch party...Odhani part starts at 2.28 mins...Yashu is her bubbly self as usual...Karan is asked to sing during his' face ot the day ' segment at 4.55 mins...He is so cute and sings quite well hereBig smile...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 August 2011 at 3:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikahotchpotchRBO-Manita-shanakyasharan

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
shaan-Khanak spill their dil!
STARONE.IN

The beloved stars of Rang Badalti Odhani, Shaan and Khanak, have a special place in the hearts of their fans. On public demand, we got both stars to answer some straight questions from their fan mail and reveal their deepest secrets. Enjoy!

STARONE.IN

Which, according to you, has been your most romantic scene till date, and why?

Shaan: The Kuch Khaas Hai, Kuch Paas Hai song sequence was very romantic, in terms of Shaan and Khanak getting to know each other. It was the beginning of our love story.

Khanak : A few days ago, Shaan had worked really hard all day and then gone off to sleep. I went looking into him, and saw that mosquitoes were biting him. I got a blanket and covered him up. I thought that was a sweet, loving gesture by a wife who is worried and concerned for her husband, but also wants him to be a better man. How she stands by her firm decision, but gives him support is what was romantic in that scene.

Which is the next song you want to be picturized on Shaan and Khanak? What would be the situation?

Shaan: Aadha Ishq from Band Bajaa Baraat is apt for Shaan and Khanak's current situation. The song is very sweet, and the situation would be romantic, with Shaan and Khanak trying to understand each other better. The lyrics would be perfect Ishq Aadha Hai Aadha Ho Jaayega.

Khanak : A romantic song is a must. It has been really long since we had one. I think Aaja Piya Tohe Pyaar Doon or Baahon Mein Chale Aao would be perfect. Shaan and Khanak have been together and apart, but the romance between them has never diminished. So, a lovely romantic song will only highlight their love for each other.

One habit of Shaan/ Khanak that you admire and one that irritates you?

Shaan: The quality that I admire in Khanak is her professionalism. The one habit of hers that irritates me is that she is always on the phone, either talking or replying to messages.

Khanak : I hate that Shaan doesn't listen to me and always does what he feels like. Of course things pan out for him, but that irritates the wife in me. I love that he loves and trusts me so much.

What advice you would give to a married couple?

Shaan: Don't get married (laughs). Actually, don't get married unless you are prepared for it.

Khanak: Love, trust, and respect your partner. If there are problems or issues, don't let them manifest into something big. Solve them as soon as possible. If you let problems fester, they will become like a rakshas [demon] that you won't be able to kill.

Five things that upset you most about women /men?

Shaan: I love everything about women, but if I had to name one, then a habit that I find common among women is that they are always on the phone. It really annoys me. The other things that seem annoying are actually enduring.

Khanak: The traits that anger me the most in men are bad language, gaalis, bad attitude, mean behaviour, irresponsibility, and any bad habit -be it smoking or drinking or gambling.

Five things you like most in a woman /man?

Shaan: I like many things in women. Women are caring and warm-hearted, and I love their emotional side. I also love them just because they are women.

Khanak: I love a man who is strong, not just physically, but mentally too. I love men who are protective, responsible, well behaved, and charming.

Some fun off-screen memories that you can share?

Shaan: Recently, Yashashri had taken off to visit her native place for four days. Our director and me were constantly teasing her and pulling her leg about how much we will miss her.

Khanak : Once we were shooting at a swimming pool at night. It was cold, and we had taken few dips, but the shot just wouldn't get over. I remember standing beside the pool, shivering, looking at him, and laughing non-stop. We laughed a lot through all the shots. Then, during the shot of our first meeting, he was on a camel and had to fall off, and I had to laugh. When I was supposed to laugh in reaction, I was actually laughing.

Which has been Shaan/ Khanak's best scene till date, and why?

Shaan: She performs all her scenes very well. If I have to choose one, then it has to be the scene in which she accuses me of killing her husband and demands justice from the Sarpanch. She was dressed in black clothes, and had to scream and shout. An actor could easily go overboard and look crazy in that scene, but she pulled it off very well and performed subtly.

Khanak: Right after I leave his house, when he doesn't trust me regarding Suraj, Shaan is in his room, thinking of me, missing me. I loved the way he expressed himself in that scene. I remember calling him and congratulating him for doing that shot so well.

Both of you are known to be pranksters. Tell us about any memorable prank that you played on your co-star or one that he/she played on you.

Shaan: Yashashri is too scared of me to play pranks (laughs). I can't recollect any memorable prank right now.

Khanak : When I got my new car, he told me that I should scratch it once. He called it a nazar scratch, which would be beneficial and a good omen. It would keep bad vibes away. I almost believed him till he burst out laughing. As for playing a prank, I don't play any.

The funniest rumor that you have heard about yourself or your co-star?

Shaan: The latest and funniest rumour about Yashashri and me was that we hate each other and can't stand each other. It was the most bizarre thing I ever read. The complete article was a bag of trash.

Khanak: Recently, there was an article about how we have great on-screen chemistry, but off screen, we don't get along. I want to ask the writer of the story how is it possible to show such good chemistry if we hate each other post the scene. We are good friends and work hard for our show. That report was such nonsense that it bordered on being funny.

Describe your co-star in three words.

Shaan: The perfect terms for Yashashri would be professional, bubbly, and one who keeps to herself.

Khanak: He is smart, talented, and a big prankster.

What message you would like to give to STAR One fans?

Shaan: Thanks for loving us so much. We love you too.

Khanak: I want to thank my fans for loving, watching, and supporting our show Rang Badalti Odhani. Thank you for all your letters, reactions, comments, and e-mails. Keep watching and keep writing.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hotchpotchRBOIF_ridaRB81shanakyasharan

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakyasharan

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
YashAran Loori interview Smile...

Two more links...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 24 August 2011 at 4:28pm
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Geet and Odhani launch party...Odhani part starts at 2.28 mins...Yashu is her bubbly self as usual...Karan is asked to sing during his' face ot the day ' segment at 4.55 mins...He is so cute and sings quite well hereBig smile...

@Bona - Will you be able to upload Karan's singing part seperately?Big smile...

YashAran looks so young and cute!...Want to pull their cheeksLOL...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 19 January 2012 at 1:45pm

shanakyasharan

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

@Bona - Will you be able to upload Karan's singing part seperately?Big smile...

YashAran looks so young and cute!...Want to pull their cheeksLOL...

Sure MayHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Roseshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 19 January 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i love this threadHeart

thnk u bons n monica fr making this thread so awesomeHug

The_May_Rose

Go to top