Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GC's secret till saturday !!!

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Friends,

As per my guess this "so called Distance" track is just added for nothing more than passing out few episodes.

I really think after shooting for hectic wedding sequences or may be GC's lady love is back , he is taking few breaks in between from Monday saturday , so we already have BD's yesterday for Gurmeet and all individual shots between maaneet.

so may be geet will come to know the reason on saturday and will be sorted out on monday till then we get to enjoy Arjun's reality known to Annie, Annie confessing to geet, geet worried from all sides and i think , CVs are planning sure for miscarriage or may some miracle happen so he will not feel guilt for all of this ...........

This is all pure my Guess, what you guys have take on this ?????

***************************************************************************************************
After seeing SBS/ SBB today , i think my guess was correct .................. any1 agrees to this ???

Edited by Shweta13 - 27 January 2011 at 2:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25rajanirchandranlove4maaneettazeen_29Jadee777abd_20sweetie_pie..PLKG9018mypridebangaloresmaaniqraAbsoluvjasraj123

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Friends,

As per my guess this "so called Distance" track is just added for nothing more than passing out few episodes.

I really think after shooting for hectic wedding sequences or may be GC's lady love is back , he is taking few breaks in between from Monday saturday , so we already have BD's yesterday for Gurmeet and all individual shots between maaneet.

so may be geet will come to know the reason on saturday and will be sorted out on monday till then we get to enjoy Arjun's reality known to Annie, Annie confessing to geet, geet worried from all sides and i think , CVs are planning sure for miscarriage or may some miracle happen so he will not feel guilt for all of this ...........

even i think so..remember when DD went on vacation, how much BDs were used...same thing...maybe he wanted some time off...if that is not the reason, the present track is absurd and beyond reasoning....even i feel either he will tell her the truth by saturday or else geet will wring it out of him...and the MC thing, even i am sure the cvs r planning that, why else should the doc go on harping on that aspect....initially when the show started i used to think in this modern times why should not geet go for an abortion, how long will she last in this wicked wicked world as a single mother, but later on started respecting geet's POV...it is her life and her baby and so on...but one thing just like the show, i have started loving the baby as own...will make me sad if anything happens to the baby...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Am I thinking so differently ?????

PLKG90 IF-Dazzler
PLKG90
PLKG90

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i HOPE ur prediction to be true!
Shweta13 IF-Dazzler
Shweta13
Shweta13

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Friends,

even i think so..remember when DD went on vacation, how much BDs were used...same thing...maybe he wanted some time off...if that is not the reason, the present track is absurd and beyond reasoning....even i feel either he will tell her the truth by saturday or else geet will wring it out of him...and the MC thing, even i am sure the cvs r planning that, why else should the doc go on harping on that aspect....initially when the show started i used to think in this modern times why should not geet go for an abortion, how long will she last in this wicked wicked world as a single mother, but later on started respecting geet's POV...it is her life and her baby and so on...but one thing just like the show, i have started loving the baby as own...will make me sad if anything happens to the baby...
thats what i keep wondering , if he doesnt want to do the d*** its ok , we are happy too according to geet's condition but y is he not being with her , it took me a surprise he didnt even called her whole day, this is not normal Msk and it will hurt geet all the more , he didnt even hugged her on the very first morning while saying good morning, As far as maan is concerned i thin he will appreciate his wife's first sleeping look in the morning , didnt compliment her, lef for office, its all weird, geet will be hurt to the full extentt and above all if that promo came tru than sure MC is there....
nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

Friends,

thats what i keep wondering , if he doesnt want to do the d*** its ok , we are happy too according to geet's condition but y is he not being with her , it took me a surprise he didnt even called her whole day, this is not normal Msk and it will hurt geet all the more , he didnt even hugged her on the very first morning while saying good morning, As far as maan is concerned i thin he will appreciate his wife's first sleeping look in the morning , didnt compliment her, lef for office, its all weird, geet will be hurt to the full extentt and above all if that promo came tru than sure MC is there....

i know, he did not call her, he was not even shown as missing her, they could have shown us that, maan missing her, going to call her, and last minute changing his mind or something like that...i knew long before the deed is not going to come as it is their trump card...just like the wedding they will keep on prolonging it....poor geet, seems her pbms r not over....
jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i dont think that both GC/DD have any say in the story line or use of BD.........they also and the other cast follow the director and CVs/production house etc.....so why do we keep coming up with this thing about GC on leave or GC/DD not comfortable.......i think they all are putting in their best......BD are used in all the serials if u see carefully...thats how they are able to finish episodes in time and have a bank of episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFan

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti01

i dont think that both GC/DD have any say in the story line or use of BD.........they also and the other cast follow the director and CVs/production house etc.....so why do we keep coming up with this thing about GC on leave or GC/DD not comfortable.......i think they all are putting in their best......BD are used in all the serials if u see carefully...thats how they are able to finish episodes in time and have a bank of episodes
bingo....i agree with you ..do you know in another how the female lead got so busy that...sr was done with a bd.....
the actors don't have much say over the storyline ....they also sign contracts regarding the number of vacations and leave....that's how it works....

Go to top