Rakt Sambandh

PREDICT Neeraj & Sandhya's NEXT MOVES

Poll

Do you prefer Neeraj w/ or w/o his beard?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, w/ the Jagirdars behind bars, looks like the stage is set for Neeraj to replace Yuvraj as the male lead in the serial, since he had been a side-show over the last few months.  Presumably, the Jagirdars chapter is over, and Purushottam, Prabhavati, Pankaj & Sarla are gone from the show, like Sunita, although whether DK is gone or not remains to be seen.

This thread is dedicated to predicting what will happen next, in the serial in general, and w/ Neeraj & Sandhya in particular.  Do you think that the serial will shift focus towards the sisters, or will it focus solely on Neeraj's coming together w/ Sandhya?  Do you think a focus on the sisters will drop TRPs?

Also, what role do you think Damodar can play?  In the precap to tonight's episode, Damodar is seen promising Yuvraj that he'll off both Sandhya & Gayatri Devi.  Is that something he'll try & do on his own, or will he figure a way to get Raghu-da to do it for him, and if the latter, how?  How will Raghu choose to realize his fortune - will he find out that the Jagirdars are bankrupt and not lootable, or will he believe Damodar and support him against Sandhya?  The last would seem unreal, since Raghu has been cheated twice by Damodar, whereas Sandhya has never done anything to hurt him.  Or will Raghu become an ally of Sandhya once he realizes the games Damodar has been playing, and the relationship b/w Neeraj & Sandhya?  In short, will Raghu be a hero or villain going forward? (One thing funny - it would be a 2nd time that Sanjay Batra will be playing a father figure for Sriti)

Also, how do you think Neeraj's memory will return?  And will his voice return b4 Sandhya recognizes him, or will Sandhya repay him for his support when she was blind by supporting him even though he's dumb?  And who/what sort of events might lead to the  restoration of Neeraj's voice?

Also, will Sandhya's sisters recognize her & be on her side, or will they still believe that she is Vrinda and be her enemies, making her labor on 2 fronts?  Do you think Gayatri Devi's role is over, or will she be a key ally of Sandhya, since she's now gotten justice for her daughter?
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nice thread vrisha,
ofcourse,
his memory will return....😊
Gayatri ddevi's role is over now but she is positive character in serial so i like her....
👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Poor Neeraj!  This is the 2nd time he's sent to hurt Sandhya: first was @ Ooty, when  Yuvraj hired him to consummate his own marriage, and now again, when Raghu sends him to hunt her down 😡

Hope that he regains his memory, gets updated  from Sandhya and gets to tell Raghu-da everything about it.  Also hope that Gayatri Devi makes a thank you appearance w/ the Savratkars, b4 going back to Gwalior.

But happy that Sandhya's misunderstanding w/ her tais was easily resolved! 👍🏼

Vr15h thumbnail
So Neeraj not only has to kill Sandhya, but he has to make it look like an accident?  Here's my prediction - the accident may happen on Neeraj, where  he hits his head on something, which causes him to regain his memory.  I doubt he'll get back his voice though - don't know that those things can be restored just like that.

Sakshi & others may recognize him then, and take him to hospital, where his voice would get restored as well.  Hopefully, Neeraj  then has his complete memory, like Karan ultimately did in PKCM.
Vr15h thumbnail
One question - how does Neeraj remember  how to rig an electrical mains, shorting live & neutral, even though he doesn't remember any of the people or events around him?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't prefer Naman with Sriti . THEY ARE GOOD ACTORS BUT TOGETHER THEY HAVE NO CHEMISTRY 
Vr15h thumbnail
I think Yuvraj  is dead, in which case, it's legally simple for Sandhya & Neeraj to marry.  I hope they do so quickly, and then continue w/ the story - I don't want it to end w/  their marriage.