mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, Don't you think the doctor who treated Datta must have seen the newspapers & tries to inform someone from PW or police, that he is alive & where is being kept, he is nots elfish as Seema or chachaji.😊 Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi, Don't you think the doctor who treated Datta must have seen the newspapers & tries to inform someone from PW or police, that he is alive & where is being kept, he is nots elfish as Seema or chachaji.😊

maybe if  his brains were not  on a permant vacation 
Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, Don't you think the doctor who treated Datta must have seen the newspapers & tries to inform someone from PW or police, that he is alive & where is being kept, he is nots elfish as Seema or chachaji.😊

yaar it would make sense in normal world where logic works this is dillogical world of LTL

we have long established that Ltl is on different planet where CVs are God and i don't think they'll let the Doctor be the one to blow the trumpet on Seema or Chacha...

its good idea though but not dramatic enough for ltl i think..😔
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
DEar...........Does the Doctor know that he is Dutta Sriram PAtil???????????????????
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: --Saaki--

DEar...........Does the Doctor know that he is Dutta Sriram PAtil???????????????????

If his brain is working , his eyesight & memory is intact, if CV's want,he may recognise him as the patient he has treated, seeing his photograph in NP😆
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpita87

yaar it would make sense in normal world where logic works this is dillogical world of LTL

we have long established that Ltl is on different planet where CVs are God and i don't think they'll let the Doctor be the one to blow the trumpet on Seema or Chacha...

its good idea though but not dramatic enough for ltl i think..😔

I second u shilpita.
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If his brain is working , his eyesight & memory is intact, if CV's want,he may recognise him as the patient he has treated, seeing his photograph in NP😆

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....................😆.Sahi hain boss..............
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar ltl wale itna brain use kha karte hai.

ab doc ke paas bhi itna dimaag thodi hoga ki woh pn walo ko sach bataye ja kar ya phone par.👏 
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar ltl wale itna brain use nahi karte hai.

ab doc ke paas brain thodi hai jo woh pn walo ko dutta ke jinda hona ki news dega.
doc must be busy in doing nothing.😆
Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No, the Doctor has been in league with Chacha and Seema, remember? When Chaskar was present and the doctor came to check up on Dutta after his roadside accident, Chacha signaled for him to be quiet and not give away any information...so he was probably taken into confidence later and told that no one should know that Dutta is there and alive, for his 'own safety' and all the other garbage that Seema has been spewing.