..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Any way in the future sameera track is going to come. so  after Geet comes to know about past of sameera in MSK life will she forgive MSK not telling her the truth. According to me that time big fight may come between them because when geet started to feel that MSK have feelings for her she told the truth but till now he havent uttered a word to her about sameera. I dont know why?. Previously MSK behaved badly to her after the truth and then accepted her may she do the same. what u say guys Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i SO DON'T WANNA SEE A FIGHT BETWEEN THEM.. HOPE THIS SAMEERA IS NOT AN IMPORTANT CHARACTER FOR MAAN! 
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me tooo !!! we are not ready to see any maaneet fights or seperation or Mu's except their nokjhoks and romance and dealing everything together.
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
r u sure....sameera track z gonna cum???...if it wld b den it wld b more intresting
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harini2010

r u sure....sameera track z gonna cum???...if it wld b den it wld b more intresting

hey dear now it is not coming. i juat ask for future
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
hey veena,

this point i have been shouting hoarse since the time geet told her truth to maan and maan got so upset and asked her to leave his life....there were many occasions when he could have shared his past with him,but he hardly does so...and even geet is to be blamed for it..she does not know of his past, fine...but what about his parents, i would be curious to know about my husband's parents and definitely will be asking about them...she hardly does that....she can ask him about his childhood, we r all curious to know why he was the angry young man previously, why she is not curious???i think with the set of old cvs, all those past things also went out...or will the cvs come out of their amnesia and clarify all these...and about that dev's mom and sis, and vicky also....

definitely sameera whenever she comes will be problem with capital P....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

hey veena,

this point i have been shouting hoarse since the time geet told her truth to maan and maan got so upset and asked her to leave his life....there were many occasions when he could have shared his past with him,but he hardly does so...and even geet is to be blamed for it..she does not know of his past, fine...but what about his parents, i would be curious to know about my husband's parents and definitely will be asking about them...she hardly does that....she can ask him about his childhood, we r all curious to know why he was the angry young man previously, why she is not curious???i think with the set of old cvs, all those past things also went out...or will the cvs come out of their amnesia and clarify all these...and about that dev's mom and sis, and vicky also....

definitely sameera whenever she comes will be problem with capital P....

it is interesting nandini, she didnt even askdadi about his parents. how can CVS so careless with these things dear
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: verode

it is interesting nandini, she didnt even askdadi about his parents. how can CVS so careless with these things dear

yes veena their famous amnesia....i am really curious to know what sameera did to maan to make from a smiling young man to such a bitter dusht dhanav....
nandinivarma1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta13

me tooo !!! we are not ready to see any maaneet fights or seperation or Mu's except their nokjhoks and romance and dealing everything together.

but do we dare to hope???it is only one day since wedding and see how they r behaving, esp him, not even a phone call, not even a scene of him thinking of her...it was better when nt and brij were around...he never left her side at those times....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

yes veena their famous amnesia....i am really curious to know what sameera did to maan to make from a smiling young man to such a bitter dusht dhanav....

me too, i want when CVS finsh this AA, baby confusions let them take this track