Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mmuaah....
Mmuaah....sanjana love u......

love it... Awesome update.... Yeeyii finaly geet will be maan's PA.... OmG OMG. I cant wait now.... OMG GEET IN TROUBLE. Ufff jahan geet wahan problem uski peeche peeche.... Now what will happen lets see... U r amazing dear.. The way pinky said that .... ager koi. OOps not koi ONLY MSK itna hot And Dreamy ho to har koi uski saamne stone banjayega HI NA...,Edited by rokhshana - 13 years ago
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knew it,awesom dear now its time for maneet meeting. Update soon.
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear....me very excited for next update😳
😳
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice..........waiting to c the next update
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part.....................loved it.................oh god cant wait for the next update now.............was it msk called or some one else...................pl dont makeit the same like geet shouting @msk not realising who he is and then asking sorry.................pl make geet a confident gal...........Edited by preethia - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

awesome part.....................loved it.................oh god cant wait for the next update now.............was it msk called or some one else...................pl dont makeit the same like geet shouting @msk not realising who he is and then asking sorry.................pl make geet a confident gal

Author's Note:

No no bud.😊

Do u think it's logical for a girl to shout on someone on a intercom phone in a world-class office. That too when she has come to give an interview? No it's not. So, she will not be shouting. Because a phone on the intercom can be only from the office people. πŸ˜Š
Anyways, thanks for your comment.
It was lovely.πŸ‘

And I guess you are going to get Maaneet meeting in the next part.
No not guess.πŸ˜†
You are really going to read them meet in the next part.

Fingers crossed?⭐️
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 11
wow u have stopped at the most crucial moment dear..................ab jaldi jaldi next part update kardo...............cont soon dear.....................

Author's Note:

I am getting restless reading all you people's comments.
You can't imagine how bdly now I want to update the next part.
But, I am sorry.
That can't be before 23rd March.

Till then.
Keep smiling.
amzu32 thumbnail

fab update........waiting for their meeting......Update soon.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice part....just can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet....Geet in MUC...haaiii.....that too now she's having all these weird feelings about Maan....right in time when she has to work with himπŸ˜†, now that's caled destiny,no?πŸ˜†....Ahh..I'm getting super excited now....pls Sanjana update soon....pls..
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz update...me waiting eagerly