9991 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the heart melting sushita moments in jdj. It was genuine love and care of sushita that got reflected on the show.... As a die hard sushita fan i loved these sushita moments... Sushant was trying hard to control his emotion when the result of wild card entry was being announced but poor guy could not control his emotions for his girl.... Such a heart touching moment for all sushita fans.... The geniune,loving,caring and warm hugs of my favourite couple made me go awwwww and i think similar reactions would have been made by all sushita fans....
i liked what they showed in jdj about sushita and for the first time i am thankful to the channel sony and jdj team for capturing the most NATURAL & GENUINE reactions of sushita.... I loved it
i watch jhalak dikhla jaa just for SushIta and i would love to see such NATURAL moments and reactions of sushita in future episodes also.... All these natural sushita moments are a treat for their fans.... :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. They are cute!!!

beauty_cool thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
IAM ALSO A BIG FAN OF SUSHITA.....THEY R MOST CUTEST COUPLE😳
yea they do make a lovely couple 😍
dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ 9991 truly said... as we cant get to see much of their cute moments in PR as its mostly either sad or very less romantic, i love to watch JDJ 😊
priya185 thumbnail
love them 😍 yh its a treat to see them in jdj together
Red_eyes thumbnail
i love him he sooo cute :) and he cares so much 4 ankita :)
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they both are just ADORABLE!!😳

WE LOVE U SUSHANT AND ANKITA😃
sushie and anki, LOVE LOVE LOVE them.they are something else. their bond, is beyond friendship, its an emtional relationship that is undefinable and yet so precious. its found in few and far, but when it comes to life,its beautiful.
Ramisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
AWW....dey r my fav. there off-screen chemistry iz much better then dere on-screen chemistry.
Sushi-anki share a better chemistre than manav-archu. i just luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv sushita.
muahhhhhhhhhh to both of u. may always stay lyk da way u r.