Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

koki- jitna tum kinjalpe shout ke utna rashi komar (Page 2)

shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@shon
neither do i hav anything against you. You may be bold but your use of language is just what u accused Rashi of being lyk. You say that Rashi is worse than Takurain of pratigya.. Really? What a joke! Look sigma 6 members cant stand your post... We tried to be fair with you but u treat everybody like dirt.. Have u ever wondered why nobody reply to ur post coz you behave lyk Rashi of forum. I reply to you coz i enjoy Rashi's.. Luk on many occasn u were rude , i am sure that nobody will again bother to talk to you. You say Other forums are supportive but there also many of ur thread go unnoticed. Any idea, why?
I called truce coz i dont want to disturb the peaceful environment we have here. If u cant behave in a civilized manner, just stay away. And hence forth if you dont change ur attitude towards the forum, even i am gonna ignore u..
PS: Rashi has sev on her mouth? We all love sev. Dont you? Whatever a bit of sev on a beautiful girl lyk Rashi can turn guys on.. Whatever, i'm off the subject. Gudbye shon. Remember, be civilized!

Edited by Jake-neil - 28 January 2011 at 12:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diyasuk19

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

@shon
neither do i hav anything against you. You may be bold but your use of language is just what u accused Rashi of being lyk. You say that Rashi is worse than Takurain of pratigya.. Really? What a joke! Look sigma 6 members cant stand your post... We tried to be fair with you but u treat everybody like dirt.. Have u ever wondered why nobody reply to ur post coz you behave lyk Rashi of forum. I reply to you coz i enjoy Rashi's.. Luk on many occasn u were rude , i am sure that nobody will again bother to talk to you. You say Other forums are supportive but there also many of ur thread go unnoticed. Any idea, why?
I called truce coz i dont want to disturb the peaceful environment we have here. If u cant behave in a civilized manner, just stay away. And hence forth if you dont change ur attitude towards the forum, even i am gonna ignore u..
PS: Rashi has sev on her mouth? We all love sev. Dont you? Whatever a bit of sev on a beautiful girl lyk Rashi can turn guys on.. Whatever, i'm off the subject. Gudbye shon. Remember, be civilized!

BRAT Bhai... its a shame i can't get to press like more than 1 time... should we ask the web dev team to introduce a 5 starrer in the buttons belowWink

but you are right on dot.... StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
am giving you 10 starrer... Bravo

monalidpRafeal.suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

@shon

BRAT Bhai... its a shame i can't get to press like more than 1 time... should we ask the web dev team to introduce a 5 starrer in the buttons belowWink

but you are right on dot.... Star
jake  StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar  i agree with diya obviously this member has a lot of frustration is it worth even responding to these types of topics i would gladly respond to positive ones and also  some of the frustrating ones but this one has been just o tt over the top.

monalidpupasana.diyaRafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@suk n di.. I agree. I'm not gonna respond again..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasuk19

monalidp Senior Member
monalidp
monalidp

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

@shon

but you are right on dot.... StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
Yes Diya, 5 stars for jake againBig smile
But we also desperately need a 'Dislike' button or a 'Thumbs Down' like some other sites. Some ppl are just not worth responding so we can use the btns to express our views in case we don't like the post.Stern Smile

upasana.diyaRafeal.suk19

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
@mona
yeah, dislike butten is a must now.. ROFL.. It will help us save time..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diyasuk19

Go to top