koki- jitna tum kinjalpe shout ke utna rashi komar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shon703

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgmonash1roseflower_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "koki- jitna tum kinjalpe shout ke utna rashi komar" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shon703

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
@shon
i'm a Rashi fan, so if you expect me to comment on you "throw Rashi out, feed her to crows and eagles" forget it! Every day you start a new thread "throw rashi out" and you expect everybody to comment on it daily. Isnt that asking too much. I think ur tapasya is worse than Rashi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJupasana.diya

shon703

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Sargesh

Sargesh

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
She is dayan can't expect that type of gals not bothering her life and alws planning against gopi , kaagdi,kinjal. Copy cat of her mom not even leave a single word wich her mom tell to say to her in laws. Shud start a channel MODI HOUSE CURRENT AFFAIRS and only viewer URMILA ALWS.

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Rashi is physically attractive and on many occasion u hav bashed her physically. I agree character wise shez bad. But she doesnt smell like vada pav.. ROFL.. Btw u commented that , right? When and how did u smell her? Wink ok, lets call it truce.. You may bash Rashi's charactr but dont bad mouth any of our members. And please atleast once try to get to knw each other. We dont lyk fights..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJmonalidpbr2499evadupasana.diyaShell16suk19-tellyaddict-

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Rashi is physically attractive and on many occasion u hav bashed her physically. I agree character wise shez bad. But she doesnt smell like vada pav.. ROFL.. Btw u commented that , right? When and how did u smell her? Wink ok, lets call it truce.. You may bash Rashi's charactr but dont bad mouth any of our members. And please atleast once try to get to knw each other. We dont lyk fights..
Jake I wanted to press the Like btn 3-4 times. But no useConfused Anyways, here are 5 stars for your post - StarStarStarStarStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJbr2499upasana.diyaevad-tellyaddict-Rafeal.suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
so now promoting violence sorry love i know that some household do have this but plse we dont want to promote sass bahu violenceUnhappy as much as we all dislike rashi she brings a drama to the show

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499evadupasana.diya-tellyaddict-Rafeal.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top