Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Happy birthday Fatima...!(@waniya_fatima) (Page 5)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hey Fathima....WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Party! May all your wishes be fulfilled and have a great year ahead Thumbs Up!

And Laxmi, what an awsome birthday thread yaar ClapLOL! Bilkul SGP-Sushaan style Wink!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisheee

fatimaBig smile

thank you nisheeBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey Fathima....WISH YOU MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY Party! May all your wishes be fulfilled and have a great year ahead Thumbs Up!

And Laxmi, what an awsome birthday thread yaar ClapLOL! Bilkul SGP-Sushaan style Wink!

thank you sooooooooo very much for wishing me....Big smile

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Laxmi,

awwwwwwwwHug This is the most precious gift i can ever have. its indeed a big big surprise for me.... thanks a ton jana.

now in gabbar's ishtyle....

ho ho hahahahah ( opsssssssssss sorry started acting like bhoot nath) ohoooooooooo humka buhat khushi hoi laxmi.... tum bolo ab kia cahye pappi ya jhaphi Hug

and in ishan's style: ahhhhhh kia kahoon tum nay kuch kehnay layak rakha hi nahi samajh lo na....

suhana would say: OMG how sweet of you laxmi... you made my day darling come lets dance togetherDancingParty

@Shounak: ROFL champ you must have told her about my crush over raj and then Arhaan ROFLingLOL haan

thank you so much little bro as i have always mentioned i have always loved chatting with you. looking forward to our more sessionsHug

thanks for such adorabvle wishes and cute siggy Big smile.... you rock bacha.....

Thanks once agian......

Fatima..Big smile... no issues jaan...Hug. thanks a lot..... for your lovely words....Big smile... glad your day went as expected by us...... may every day be the same for u dear..... Embarrassed

@dewdrop pearl
Appujaan..... thanks for being here..... that was so sweet of u dear....Hug

My thanks to all for responding to my pms and being here...... i love this get together of many SGPians being under one roof for a celeb. so much positive energy..... makes one feel so good..... thanks to all once again.....Hug

waniya_fatima

waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Laxmi,

awwwwwwwwHug This is the most precious gift i can ever have. its indeed a big big surprise for me.... thanks a ton jana.

now in gabbar's ishtyle....

ho ho hahahahah ( opsssssssssss sorry started acting like bhoot nath) ohoooooooooo humka buhat khushi hoi laxmi.... tum bolo ab kia cahye pappi ya jhaphi Hug

and in ishan's style: ahhhhhh kia kahoon tum nay kuch kehnay layak rakha hi nahi samajh lo na....

suhana would say: OMG how sweet of you laxmi... you made my day darling come lets dance togetherDancingParty

@Shounak: ROFL champ you must have told her about my crush over raj and then Arhaan ROFLingLOL haan

thank you so much little bro as i have always mentioned i have always loved chatting with you. looking forward to our more sessionsHug

thanks for such adorabvle wishes and cute siggy Big smile.... you rock bacha.....

Thanks once agian......

Fatima..Big smile... no issues jaan...Hug. thanks a lot..... for your lovely words....Big smile... glad your day went as expected by us...... may every day be the same for u dear..... Embarrassed

@dewdrop pearl
Appujaan..... thanks for being here..... that was so sweet of u dear....Hug

My thanks to all for responding to my pms and being here...... i love this get together of many SGPians being under one roof for a celeb. so much positive energy..... makes one feel so good..... thanks to all once again.....Hug

yes Laxmi you all actually made me feel so so special... feels great to have you all with me.... God bless you always....

-allizwell-

aartiii Senior Member
aartiii
aartiii

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Many many Happy returns of the day Fatima di Wink
may god bless u always always always with lots of love happiness luck good health & a LOVING HUBBY Embarrassed with lots of childrens {i know u love kids na} muaaaaahh
@Laxmi Osam THread ........i mean its fab perrrrrrfect Ishaan SUhaan IStyle ........loved reading it ......ClapClapClapClap

-allizwell-waniya_fatima

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Wish you a very happy birthday Fatima! 
hope your all wishes come true Party

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 29 January 2011 at 12:33am

-allizwell-waniya_fatima

ArushiBS IF-Sizzlerz
ArushiBS
ArushiBS

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
LOLOMG !!! Waniii Diiii. U never told me about your birthday Angry I just by mistake come here and see your bday thread . .Embarrassed

I am so not prepared to give you a wish right now . .Anyways . .

Wani Di , you are one of my special friends from the JDJ forum . .Embarrassed Not long back, I met you and we became really good friends. U call me your Ashi ( Your little gang member Big smile) . . You have taught me little little things in the Arabic Language and I am already improving in it * pats myself on the back !LOL You are tooo goood Wani Di. you care for everybody like your family. I love you Embarrassed

so, I want to wish you allllll the happiness for this birthday and hopes that you live a 100 long years . .ROFL Happy birthday Party

waniya_fatima

Go to top