Pratigya

wah....! srimatiji...........

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi,

just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd the way he called her  'srimatiji.......................' ☺️ music to ears................literally ..............😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi,

just luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd the way he called her  'srimatiji.......................' ☺️ music to ears................literally ..............😳

I found it hilariously. Baba loves giving his Babu nicknames. Remember he once told her (the day he called her Babu) he spent a lot of time weeding through the possible nicknames for her? This one must have been a close second.πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

I found it hilariously. Baba loves giving his Babu nicknames. Remember he once told her (the day he called her Babu) he spent a lot of time weeding through the possible nicknames for her? This one must have been a close second.πŸ˜†

well, srimatiji is not actually a nickname..........πŸ˜‰ its more like treating ur wife as ur equal......or ur better half, by all means.................and i am glad that he called her that............😳
Sarun_wahifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi,

completly agree with you.. 😊 never seen someone with so much of love , care , passion ....... he has a pure heart full of joy and love for others with not an ounce of negetivity.. n yet sooooooooooo simple....... down to earth... prats is so lucy😍
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Me toooooooooooo.....i was very happy to hear dat....i was like "wah pratigya" wen she touched his feet....dat was ammazing CVs....thanks for dat scene!!!n kriya scene was soooo natural....
first time pratz said sumthing sensible "yeh hamari kush kismat hai ki hame tum jeevan saathi ke roop mein mila"..i just lubbbbbbbbbbd dat dialogue!!!
n yes....krish is d bst hubby in d wrld...noone else is better dan him!!!n pratz is da luckiest gal in d world to get him as "hubby".....
Kriya ROCKZZZZZZ!!!
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
krishan is turning into a ideal husband slowly slowly....but i don't want him to chnage his innocent nature.........d way he said to pratigya ''tumko kuchoo chahiye to aaisay hi boldo,paaao chune ki kya zharoorat''.............πŸ˜† silly man....he thgt shez touching his feet for maska marroo.................funny guy.............πŸ˜†
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HAAYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
arhaina ko tu jaise current waa lagayaa lolllll i was lyk omg hes sho muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bibii k loiyyee jaan b hazir haiiiiiiii
naheyy naheeyy jaaan mat dainaaaa ohh kaa haina arhaina ki jaan b tumre mai hai ji..
lubb babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

krishan is turning into a ideal husband slowly slowly....but i don't want him to chnage his innocent nature.........d way he said to pratigya ''tumko kuchoo chahiye to aaisay hi boldo,paaao chune ki kya zharoorat''.............πŸ˜† silly man....he thgt shez touching his feet for maska marroo.................funny guy.............πŸ˜†

whatever happens, his innocent nature will never change.................yeah , he definitely thought that.....
he is sooooo used to her demands which he has to fulfill either bec he loves her or he just can't see her crying.................πŸ˜†
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArhainArhaan

HAAYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
arhaina ko tu jaise current waa lagayaa lolllll i was lyk omg hes sho muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
bibii k loiyyee jaan b hazir haiiiiiiii
naheyy naheeyy jaaan mat dainaaaa ohh kaa haina arhaina ki jaan b tumre mai hai ji..
lubb babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haha............ur lub for him is reaching infinity dear as days pass by.................😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†