India-Forums

pooja bedi single again

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
It's all over between Pooja Bedi and her boyfriend from Bhubaneshwar, Dwiti Vikramaditya. The couple has parted ways. Pooja decided to end the relationship, which began about 18 months ago. "She took this decision just a coupe of days ago," said a friend of hers.

Pooja and Vikramaditya called it a day because she wanted to marry and Vikramaditya kept dillydallying on the same.

Explaining what went wrong between the two, Pooja's friend said, "Vikramaditya's father was not too keen on this relationship. Vikranmaditya could not go against his parents' wishes."

When contacted, Pooja confirmed and said, "Yes. Vikramaditya and I are not together anymore.

We were supposed to get engaged in February 2010, but then he asked for some time. Then we were supposed to exchange rings in February 2011. But now...," she trailed off.

Added Pooja, "I had made him a part of my home and kids. But he never told his parents about us. They kept reading it in the papers, I guess. And later, they didn't approve of it. It was a fairy tale romance for me.

But it has been very traumatic. I even spoke to Vikramaditya's brother Animesh and even he is rather surprised and shocked about this whole episode."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8Arpitachohanyellowflowersusan29

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
she is such an easy catch,wich man wil take her seriously,yes c is a gud lady n speaks well,but its so obvious dat she is workin so hard on gettin married,warna is it so easy 2 fal in luv again n again..dat hanif was like her secretary,n dis vikramaditya is a liar n was just doin timepass...
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshnii

she is such an easy catch,wich man wil take her seriously,yes c is a gud lady n speaks well,but its so obvious dat she is workin so hard on gettin married,warna is it so easy 2 fal in luv again n again..dat hanif was like her secretary,n dis vikramaditya is a liar n was just doin timepass...
celebrity life is always complicated Wink..who knows exaclty what happensLOL...but i like pooja she seems intelligent women so far ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanbamboocopter

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

celebrity life is always complicated Wink..who knows exaclty what happensLOL...but i like pooja she seems intelligent women so far ..
yes celebrity life is complicated n cool,dus dus shadiya kar lo aur uncountable affairs kar lo,kya fark padta hai. There is no doubt Puja is an intelligent open minded lady,even i like her... hey do u know ki yeh kaam kya karti hai, her ex husband helps her or has her father opend sum business 4 her.
roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Big smile

Edited by roshnii - 27 January 2011 at 3:18am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

yes celebrity life is complicated n cool,dus dus shadiya kar lo aur uncountable affairs kar lo,kya fark padta hai. There is no doubt Puja is an intelligent open minded lady,even i like her... hey do u know ki yeh kaam kya karti hai, her ex husband helps her or has her father opend sum business 4 her.
pooja writes columns for magzines

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

roshnii Goldie
roshnii
roshnii

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
thanx 4 info...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index