India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

To Ravjot and Monaghosh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I would like to request that you, Monaghosh, please stop spamming the forum. I appreciate your enthusiam about the show and your desire to get conversations going, but one lines sentences and half a dozen of them in a da, is not the way to go. I have already tried to address this with the channel moderator and recently tried to send her an email, however, her message box is always full. So I have decided to address it here. I hope you understand, but when you, Monaghosh, spam this forum, there are some very good discussions and posts that are pushed down that never receive any attention. That is NOT fair to other members who have worked hard at writing their ONE post only to see it pushed down with your, Monaghosh's, multiple posts.  You could write ONE post with all the one liners you have in your posts and promote conversations. If you notice, hardly any of your posts get more than one response. That should also tell you that viewers are not interested or they are simply not able to attend to multiple posts. I have seen other people warned extensively for doing this but I am at a loss why this continues to be ignored. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 27 January 2011 at 7:54pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

dingliSUNSHiNE_413Nowsheentanya12rgattumyworld.22shopaholic83ReemaRanizaara10Ilovepie.GarkhelsunAdditi_sjfanSiddu246ThamesriverAnnu..-Garima-Paru...bee5TiyaliKeenu.G~Rinki~ReadLo49erFannycsweetieCHIPPEDCUPYeHoKyaRahaHaimysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFanP.Kamaljit.Sean

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
couldnt agree more, same thing but in 3 different threads when actually it can be compressed into single one ..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Additi_sjfanAnnu..

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

most of the time her topics are so baseless that nobody bothers to say.. I agree or disagree

it feels like she is talking to herself..Ermm

Mona.. Sangini Chat Club Zindabaad!!! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246ThamesriverAdditi_sjfanYeHoKyaRahaHaimysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
So true laila.But atleast she is posting topics.Otherwise no one is seen in this forum. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrAdditi_sjfanShipra_SYeHoKyaRahaHai

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
As you can see both the moderators and Ms. Monaghosh have completed ignored both this request and post. I found this post on PAGE 3!!!!Confused

Edited by Laila2009 - 27 January 2011 at 7:55pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddu246Additi_sjfanAnnu..CHIPPEDCUPnycsweetieYeHoKyaRahaHaimysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFan

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
First of all I want to Give a BIG Thank You for this post. Thank God someone said something. I was really losing my patience. There was actually many times where all the post were by this one particular person  with one lines and no responses!!! UFFF...Hello Cant anyone take a Hint..?? I dont mind her posting its just that Don't Spam. Put all your thoughts into ONE post!!! You would actually get a great discussion going if she did that. Anyways, Yea They BOTH are Ignoring it! Angry But I think if we keep at it..might do something..??? Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dinglirgattuAdditi_sjfanAnnu..nycsweetieYeHoKyaRahaHaiLimitLessFan

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
And it is on the 3rd page again with 13 posts prior to it by Monagosh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
IM so glad u made this post, very well said!  Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index