Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanjh u remember that i wrote almost the same thing in ur post day before yesterday or was it yesterday......... anyway the point is that i too said that we have to wait for Saturday for the reason of Maan's keeping his distance to be revealed on Geet, i too really hope that, the matter would be a trivial one as, never in all his self-talk has Maan mentioned that he was not taking their relationship to the next stage becoz of the Doc's caution, both the times he said......"mai yeh nahi kar sakta....tum ma banne wali ho..." so that might mean he is suffering under the misconception that as she is pregnant she is not supposed to have any physical intimacy.......
But since Geet's tummy is showed still to be flat then we can safely assume that she is into her second trimester(and someone had posted here in this forum that in the second trimester it can be done safely without probs...) so, when Geet comes to know about the reason behind Maan's dilemma, she might put his fears to rest and REALLY i was hoping that she would seduce him😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ..........................hai i really want to see her doing that...............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh1234

maan will be happy chalo arjun bhi meree tarah distance maintain karega two better than one🀣

However much we might wish for ourselves to be relieved of this AA track for at least a few days......the Cvs are hell bent for us to be tortured with them in every episode.......yesterday when the office scenes were being shown i was so relieved that at least now for some minutes there will be no AA scenes anyone in the office seems to be better than them. There are so many possibilities in between Maan avoiding Geet and Geet trying to get close to him, which would inevitably be such a test for Maan to maintain his distance.....why aren't they thinking along those lines??????
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Sanjh u remember that i wrote almost the same thing in ur post day before yesterday or was it yesterday......... anyway the point is that i too said that we have to wait for Saturday for the reason of Maan's keeping his distance to be revealed on Geet, i too really hope that, the matter would be a trivial one as, never in all his self-talk has Maan mentioned that he was not taking their relationship to the next stage becoz of the Doc's caution, both the times he said......"mai yeh nahi kar sakta....tum ma banne wali ho..." so that might mean he is suffering under the misconception that as she is pregnant she is not supposed to have any physical intimacy.......
But since Geet's tummy is showed still to be flat then we can safely assume that she is into her second trimester(and someone had posted here in this forum that in the second trimester it can be done safely without probs...) so, when Geet comes to know about the reason behind Maan's dilemma, she might put his fears to rest and REALLY i was hoping that she would seduce him😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 ..........................hai i really want to see her doing that...............πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰

yes dear i remember see geet knows better than maan that she is preg πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†still she wants to do it ,why maan again n again saying i can't better talk and decide karna hai ya nahi karna haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Poor soul is torn between heart and mind!!!
Praying that the confusion gets sorted fast and then we get 2 see loads of romantic and funny scenes btw them
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Geet has a laugh at Maan, I will blow my brain teasers 🀣 too.  I can really believe tht this girl who is 18+ only, an year or two into college when she got married, has got the wisdom of the grandmothers of her village.  And this City bred hunky heart-throb is zilch when it comes to 'the birds and the bees' .  What a laugh  it would be. πŸ˜†
saanjh11 thumbnail
@all
knock some brains into cv please bd ko bhagaao maneet moments dikhaoo
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey sanjh.. wen geet comes to know the truth (not the entire one abt abortion n all) of maan not coming close to her bcoz of her health reasons... she ll luv him more n more.... she ll defn try convincin him but maan ll never do anything.... as both of them ll think of each other
saanjh11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bharkha

hey sanjh.. wen geet comes to know the truth (not the entire one abt abortion n all) of maan not coming close to her bcoz of her health reasons... she ll luv him more n more.... she ll defn try convincin him but maan ll never do anything.... as both of them ll think of each other

ya dear as they always do now we wanna doc to step in and knock sense to maan nahi to hume FF,OS pad ke kaam chalana hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†