Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maan realisation to be funny (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_ar

One thing about this show, never worry about what is going to happen the CV's are too good and they never drag anything out. Everything has it's logic and is dealt with in the right way. I am sure this situation is going to be properly handled with the seriousness of the situation mixed in with some teasing fun from geet and romantic scenes. We just need to sit back and enjoy it!
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

I hope all izz well .

lets see wht new cv want us to feast on LOLLOLLOLLOL

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by A2Z_84

I hope its funny

I want to see lots off funny scenes and romantic scenes happening

I think next will be filled with shocks once Annie finds out about arjun so hope this week is all Maneet
abt  AA track will annie tell maan abt him i don't think so????

if she becomes pregnant, she will have to either tell maan or geet...if not i think she will not tell maan, she might tell geet....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

I hope its funny

I think next will be filled with shocks once Annie finds out about arjun so hope this week is all Maneet

if she becomes pregnant, she will have to either tell maan or geet...if not i think she will not tell maan, she might tell geet....
maan will be happy chalo arjun bhi meree tarah distance maintain karega two better than oneROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
perfct pic

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Sanjh u remember that i wrote almost the same thing in ur post day before yesterday or was it yesterday......... anyway the point is that i too said that we have to wait for Saturday for the reason of Maan's keeping his distance to be revealed on Geet, i too really hope that, the matter would be a trivial one as, never in all his self-talk has Maan mentioned that he was not taking their relationship to the next stage becoz of the Doc's caution, both the times he said......"mai yeh nahi kar sakta....tum ma banne wali ho..." so that might mean he is suffering under the misconception that as she is pregnant she is not supposed to have any physical intimacy.......
But since Geet's tummy is showed still to be flat then we can safely assume that she is into her second trimester(and someone had posted here in this forum that in the second trimester it can be done safely without probs...) so, when Geet comes to know about the reason behind Maan's dilemma, she might put his fears to rest and REALLY i was hoping that she would seduce himEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..........................hai i really want to see her doing that...............Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Wink

saanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

I hope its funny

maan will be happy chalo arjun bhi meree tarah distance maintain karega two better than oneROFL

However much we might wish for ourselves to be relieved of this AA track for at least a few days......the Cvs are hell bent for us to be tortured with them in every episode.......yesterday when the office scenes were being shown i was so relieved that at least now for some minutes there will be no AA scenes anyone in the office seems to be better than them. There are so many possibilities in between Maan avoiding Geet and Geet trying to get close to him, which would inevitably be such a test for Maan to maintain his distance.....why aren't they thinking along those lines??????

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Sanjh u remember that i wrote almost the same thing in ur post day before yesterday or was it yesterday......... anyway the point is that i too said that we have to wait for Saturday for the reason of Maan's keeping his distance to be revealed on Geet, i too really hope that, the matter would be a trivial one as, never in all his self-talk has Maan mentioned that he was not taking their relationship to the next stage becoz of the Doc's caution, both the times he said......"mai yeh nahi kar sakta....tum ma banne wali ho..." so that might mean he is suffering under the misconception that as she is pregnant she is not supposed to have any physical intimacy.......
But since Geet's tummy is showed still to be flat then we can safely assume that she is into her second trimester(and someone had posted here in this forum that in the second trimester it can be done safely without probs...) so, when Geet comes to know about the reason behind Maan's dilemma, she might put his fears to rest and REALLY i was hoping that she would seduce himEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed ..........................hai i really want to see her doing that...............Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Wink
yes dear i remember see geet knows better than maan that she is preg LOLLOLLOLstill she wants to do it ,why maan again n again saying i can't better talk and decide karna hai ya nahi karna haiLOLLOL

khushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[QUOTE=sanjh1234][QUOTE=nandinivarma1][QUOTE=sanjh1234][QUOTE=A2Z_84]I hope its funny

IHowever much we might wish for ourselves to be relieved of this AA track for at least a few days......the Cvs are hell bent for us to be tortured with them in every episode.......yesterday when the office scenes were being shown i was so relieved that at least now for some minutes there will be no AA scenes anyone in the office seems to be better than them. There are so many possibilities in between Maan avoiding Geet and Geet trying to get close to him, which would inevitably be such a test for Maan to maintain his distance.....why aren't they thinking along those lines??????
cv waiting for complete drought before rainfallLOLLOLLOLLOL

khushi_4ever

Go to top