Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update ~ 26th Jan 2011 ~ 7th Episode

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

Written Up date

Big smileHappy 62nd Republic DayBig smile

It starts as laxmi's dad asking laxmi if she is okay with this paring..laxmi says yes (uh oh) and then comes out to touch her in-laws to be's feet... laxmi's dad asks if the wedding could be in the village harshuk (is that parag's dad's name?) replys ofcourse and the engagment should be next week and then wedding anytime soon after...

then later on the way back kaveri is tensed (sorry the voice goes out, cant hear anything) but they are in a car and harshuk is talking to kaveri...she says somthing then the sound comes back as her says only a mother can know her son shes talking about parag having a degree and that laxmi is not even a tenth pass yet and then harshuk says marriage is by girl chosen not by education..he cheers her up by asking if she likes laxmi she nods and harshuk says were not forcing parag you can tell how much he likes her...(*facepalm*)

..back at the house jogmohan's wife (kanchan...(dadi)) is getting mad cause harshuk didnt ask her about this marriage but then jagmohan says he was aksed and he said yes and kanchan gets mad at jagmohan saying you didnt even tell me!! meanwhile shobna gets shocked that laxmi is gunna be the daughter-in-law...she taunts laxmi behind her back saying that illetrate girl and our "bahu"... and besides compared to laxmi this (pionts to their maid) girl is more educated...

on the otherhand mehan is talking to himself whilst he is making a house with a deck of cards... "good choice, laxmi's choice parag"...as kaveri comes up behind mahen and smiles and thinks "for parag i can find many good girls (thats trueLOLEmbarrassed).. but where do i find sum1 for mehan"...then outside shobna's 2 kids are talking and ustaad's? (was it??) sister says shocked laxmi??? and she says what am i gunna do that only that 7th pass girl is gunna be my bhabhi!!she says stop this wedding... and dadi back at the house says i will stop this wedding and chandu says ofcourse but answer me do you like laxmi... she says laxmi's not bad then kanchan says okay i wont stop this wedding!!... and then kanchan says that 1st we will have her interwell.. joagmohan is like WHAT?... and chandu says interview (ROFL)...

in mumbaii suraj is telling ragini's screen bf that he loves his gf and that his gf loves her work...you see mixed emotions...meanwhile ragini gets told if she doesnt get maried in 6months whilst this film is complete and breaks her contract with suraj she could be getting out big time ragini tells the other director dont worry ill handle suraj as the director leaves rangini with the script suraj walks up and ragini tells him that she got a huge contract suraj gets mad and asks her why didnt she ask him before signing the contract she hugs and asks would you have said no? and he pulss away from her and is about to read the contract when ragini takes it away and says everything thats in a normal contract is in this one... and then suraj says well im producing one too and then ragini says well your dad isnt giving you money anymore and suraj says ill ask again and then ragini says what if he says no again... and then as she is about to touch hi cheek he looks away and walks off then ragini is left nodding her head

back at the house that night kanchan is saying mygrand son is educated, he speaks english really fast and puts jel in his hair (lol at that line) so why did he choose laxmi... jogmohan says cause he listens to harshuk and harshuk is right when it comes to choosing a bahu!! he talks about laxmi as kaveri is trying to phone someone (probs parag)... and kanchan says ya but times have changed people even have their own marriages right meena (thats shobna's daughter's name) and then meena says laxmi is 7th class pass, shes not even parag's status...kaveri stands and leaves as jagmohan says your dadi is also 4th pass, and since grandson has said yes, father said yes and grandpa has said yes too then parag will marry laxmi and thats it... and then kaveri talks to her self saying ive been trying to call parag (knew it) but its unreachable (damn it!!) and then jagmohan says and meeankshi (meena's full name) parag and laxmi make the perfect couple...and then kanchan says yeah but right or wrong i will say when i take laxmi's interwell meena says what??? and jagmohan says interiew (haha at that line again!!)

in the morning everyone is by the statue and kanchan asks laxmi if she ever has taken an interview (she said it right this time LOL)... and laxmi says no but she'll learn it...then kanchan asks if she knows what it means to become their bhau laxmi says no but she'll learn that too...then she asks how will she take care of such a big family when only 2 people are in her house laxmi answers that it doesnt matter that 2 people are in her house because the whole village is my family and i have been taking care of them since i was little jagmohan then asks kanchan why she stoped! she asks why did parag choose her.. and jogmohan says go home and ask parag not laxmi... then vijay's phone rings and he gets up and leaves as his son ustang asks laxmi why shes so skinny... and if she knows how to cook.. laxmi asnwers i like to feed others then eat...then he asks her to make him pasta etc she says she doesnt know how but she'll learn

then meena asks her about facebook and what she knows about it and laxmi asnwers she never read this book but then she could read it and tell her and then meena says look she doesnt even know what facebook is...and then shobna says to kaveri that you have to teach your bahu alot.. but dont worry when she stays with raandaal (that maid lol) she'll learn.. then she asks laxmi if she thinks she is worthy of being member of the family.. she says she will try because a family is amde by values and she will learn then shobna says will you only try or do something

then mehan intrupts and says wait she knows how to read hearts thats a big thing then harshuk asks if she took any offence laxmi says no shes only answering to what she knows...then jagmohan asks if anyone else has any questions then mehan puts his hand up... and then asks her how she will keep the family happy and she answers that like every folwer is different but if you put them together it becaomes beautful like a family and try to keep everyone toghter and happy... then mehan claps to that as everyone is pleased apart form shobna, meena and kanchan...

then kanchan asks if laxmi thinks that she is furniture? laxmi says in a way yes (rofl haha)...  then alxxmi says like in a house the furniture decorates it it makes it beautiful in a family the elders make a family look beautiful without that decoration the house is incomplete like without elders in a family...

mehan says interview is over and everyone agrees then laxmi says she wants to ask a question, they let her she asks if she could take the 10th pass exams after marriage and they all laugh and say ofcourse...

the next morning at the train station... laxmi and mehan talk and harshuk and kaveri think that laxmi will also take good care of mehan and then shobna gets a call from parag (OMG HIS HAIR Ahhh its sooo awesome on him!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)... he asks shobna if mehan and laxmi's marriage is fixed and then shobna realises that parag doesnt know that hes getting married to laxmi not mehan... and she fakes not hearing him and cuts the phone...

Precap: Laxmi is getting teased about getting married to parag and then meanwhile parag is getting tensed cause he cant say why he cat get married to anyone and his dad screams why and he gets mad and blurts out that hes already married everyone is in shock!! (OMG he looks soo hot in purple) (haha soz again for all the useless vivan comments xxEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Edited by -PrinKa- - 26 January 2011 at 10:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sc19ER_ER_YAMamana-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index