Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

HAPPY TASHA FIRST MEET ANNIV'ARY

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Hi all Tasha and LTL fans,

2day is the first meet anniversary of Tasha and also entry of Dutta (Mishal) into our life and hearts ...... yet no special posts............ a bit surprised.......... anyway jst was thinking we njoyed evry tasha moment fr the last one year............would like evryone to go into FB and list down ur fav 5 Tasha moments................
Mine will be.........
1) the first eyelock of Tasha when dutta looks at Nakku frm the rear view mirror and nakku at him after Dutta saves her frm morey and Duji takes Nakku family with them (28th Jan epi)
2) when Nakku cums to return the MS (6th july)
3)the eyelock at Annas adda...(23rd Aug)
4)payal scene (1st Nov)
5)the OT scene (3rd Dec)

Many many more..............but these r my favs.........which r urs?????
Sorry if u didnt like the thread........actually i cant write so well ............looking frwrd fr 2nites tasha phone convo........... its going to be really emotional and bring tears into our eyes........cya....

Luv,
Usha.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLashruti10augustmozart66bfunofbb123Pooja_219Rose_Petaldivy609left_foreverduskSophia21NainaSengal-Carrie---Sia----khushi---Huma-stranger2rose

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot usha and wish u the same. it seems just yesterday that mishal entered the show and now its one year cant believe time flew by so quickly and still we cant get over our sweet sweet tasha. they make an absolutely wonderful pair , thanks to the writers for creating such beautiful characters.
so my fav tasha scenes would be :-
1. mishals introduction scene and tashas eyelock in the car.
2. tashas cute fight in the jungle where dutta doesnt allow her to tie the dupatta on his wounded hand.
3. tasha hug at annas place and when dutta cups nakkus face and says" dekh lene de in aankhon mein khudko shayad mujhe bhi khudse pyar ho jaye"
4. dutta confessing his feelings to nakku just before her face revelation.
5. nakku holding duttas hand in the OT both of them were mindblowing in that scene and also that thali dropping scene and nakku feeding him , omg dutta looked such a cute baby.
the list seems endless but these are just few of my fav tasha scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123mozart66ushankitvc

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Usha, i find this thread quite interesting....

Cuming to shortlisting 5 fav TaSha moments, i m sorry, i cant shortlist them, i tried hard to do it bt in vain. I came up to the conclusion that all TaSha moments are my favouritessss....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123ushankitvc

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Happy TaSha Anniversary...Party

It was so hard to choose.. Dil pe pattar rakke i chose 5... It's not in order doe lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

1. Ofcourse.. Dutta's entry - rear view mirror scene.. the way they kept looking at each otherDay Dreaming
2. OT scene - Just her scream made him take a u-turn and go to her. The way she held his hand and took a deep breath .. and then when he held back.. on top of that the jaana jogi de naal song... Sigh.. Too goodClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
3. Kitchen scene - He looked damn cute when he sat down and she fed him.. the dialogues and expression was bang onClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...I can watch that scene over and over again.
4. SR night - The way he poured out his heart to her.. expressed himself and surrendered himself to her was AMAZING!..
5. Hug at Anna's den - Now that was one soulful hug.. Cant really describe in wordsClap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

There are many more but if i start listing them i will never finish lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Sophia21 - 27 January 2011 at 3:06am

bfunofbb123ushankitvcstranger2rose

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Happy TaSha Anniversary to All LTLians...................................
its superb post Usha...................... Oh GOD only five ........................ its very hard to choose any 5................................  let me try..........................

1) No doubts Dutta's entry........................... year back when i actually started watching LTL..........................

2) Jungle track ,( their silly fight over  bandage his wound AND Nakku's confession of her love for him at jagtap's place).......................

3) TaSha Hug at Anna's den.......................

4) payal scene...........................

5) OT scene........................
Oh GOD really tough work to choose just 5.......................  LTL's old scenes are just wow..............................

bfunofbb123ushankitvcstranger2rose

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Happy Tasha Anniversary............
Shortlist !!! I Heart them all...........Lemme try
1) D-N first meet 
2) N teaching D how to prepare KaranjiROFL
3) D-N first marriage
4) N returning MS
5) All Jungle scenes..............................Many more!!!
Did I mention all of themLOLI love this couple

Edited by divy609 - 27 January 2011 at 7:06am

bfunofbb123ushankitvc

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Day DreamingHappy TaSha frst meetng anniversary PartyDancing
1.MA frst fav scene wz dre frst mirror eyelock LOL
2. scnd wz  saab peenay se dard nae jata LOL
3. thrd wz wen dutta touchd nakku frst tyme LOL yad nae arha to i hav a pic too have a look LOL
4. forth wz ummm drz a tie i likd the zabardast hth pakarne wala scene wen he stoppd nakku and askd her k dekhne tude k in ankhun me kitna pyar hay... itna pyar k seenay my khanjar bghopna pary to na katrae LOL and de odr wz wena nakku sad saab ap k chehray pe khoon lga hua hay and dutta replied ye khoon to kch bnae meraydil me jhank kardekh khoon hi khoon nazar aega LOL lol em too crazy abt ltl dialogues b yad hain LOL
5. is may b tie hay LOL frst wz 3rd kaminay song sequence wen dutta realizd hz mistake and dat amber song sequence both of deses scenes made me cry Embarrassed
but dre r many more LOL button scene and dat dutta apologzng her and dat pyaar me tuition wala Day Dreaming and many more i wsh TaSha romance again take us to dream world i m missing TaSha GOLDEN SCENES Ouch

bfunofbb123ushankitvc

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top