India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Kala, what a pity!!

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Kala has always tried to make feel Naku miserable. Her try from beginning has been to see her losing, crying, begging. First Kala's plan was to get rid of Naku from PN but when she realized that its too late to get rid of her and she can achieve what she wants by having Naku under same roof she decided to torture the poor soul to such extend that Naku on her own runs from Dutta's life.

Atlast Kala achieved what she wanted to. She got rid of Dutta, a blow which she thought would destroy Naku and her confidence, faith and also rub off Dutta from peoples life and just make him stay as a memory, Late Dutta Patil. She did kill Dutta but she failed in killing Naku's confidence and faith. What a pity on kala that after achieving everything she has nuthing, after winning the battle with a step-brother she still remains a loser.

How does it feel when we achive everything and still we feel we got nothing out of this won game? I was just thinking yesterday night and I felt bad as well as found it funny that look at this woman "kala", she cant even enjoy her win, she cant give a satisfactory smile, she cant jump and say hey I won. But Dutta's death is not enuf coz Naku's faith makes her feel his presence everywhere and so after killing Dutta physically she is trying kill faith of his ppl. But this lady doesnt know that faith is such armor which cant be detroyed easily.

Finally I would like to say this that I prefer 100 loses over 1 such win like Kala jo jeetne ke baad bhi jeet na payi

Sorry girls if the post didnt make much sense but thought of sharing my thoughtsSmile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414AbhiAnisasha_1pbtghoshPooja_219ushankitvc

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Kala does not know actualy which game she is playing. That's why she cant enjoy her win. from the childhood she tried to hurt dutta mentally not physicaly. but when naku came in dutta's life she partly turned towards naku. bcz naku protecting dutta. the battle kala vs. naku only for dutta. there are no other reason to fight each other. But every time Kala softly defeated by naku. So that kala slowly divert towards naku. Now Naku become her first enemy not dutta.  bcz kala know that dutta is only weakness of naku she started to harm dutta physicaly even extreme to death.  but this was not her actual aim, she just want to torcher dutta mentally, bcz he is the reason of her baba's death.

Asper Kala if her game with dutta then when dutta no more (asper kala's conern.)  Kala's game is over & she win.  but still she is not feeling that bcz naku not accepting that she is loser. for that kala continuing this game.

Basically kala is an unsatisfied woman. Nothing can satisfied her. So never she can enjoy any joy in her life.

--------
ritun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnileft_forever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top