Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maisha007 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sanaya is on top1 for me....also rati....but sanaya a bit moree.....after sanaya and rati i love...
1.shilpa anand!!!!!
2.gauri pradhan
3.shruti seth
4.anupriya kapooor
5.navina bole
welll..these are my most fav after sanaya n ratiii...but sanaya is the besttt!!!! love rati also... but love sanaya the most
Edited by ArShSaJan - 13 years ago
I like Sanaya the most,actually she is the only TV actress I like(currently atleast)
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually rati is the only actress i love.....because of her i start watching the daily soap MJHT ....before that i never watched any daily soap ....that too regularly.......no one is close to her........she is queen of expressions .......queen of telly wood....... but still if someone is there who to is a nice actor........than for me its Rashmi Desai ....( i watched her in Zara Nachke Dikha and after dhruv entry .....in some epi of uttran,....she was the only actor got my attention ) .......she too is a complete package like rati in my opinion.......but ya she is after rati for me..........after these two ......in actresses no one is in my list.............😊...

mayurmizz thumbnail
love only rati angel sorry not a sanaya fan
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i like only rati and sanaya, bt other acctress that i like include ragini khanna,navina bole
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Oh yeah totally forgot navina, she was my 2nd fav actress in mjht after ratz obviously πŸ˜ƒ
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: truth_wins

I like Sanaya the most,actually she is the only TV actress I like(currently atleast)

same here.. πŸ˜ƒ  But i like Ragini khaana as well.. 😳
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
@ Sumera - no one has been bashed till now,everyone is just commenting on their favourite actress,hopefully this will continue and I think it will.
Coming back to Sanaya - She is an amazing actress,She looks so gorgeous even in the simplest of outfits and personally I love her figure,complexion and her dressing sense.
The dignity with which she played Gunjan was amazing and I think she is at her best in emotional scenes and I want her back soon,really missing her😭

I loved Gunjan's voice too,the voice with which she narrated the play😳

Edited by truth_wins - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_SG

same here.. πŸ˜ƒ  But actually this topic should ne closed before it turns into a WWE ring. πŸ˜ƒ

sumera..........the topic is not about rati sanaya but other actresses...........i think it will not turn into battle ground.......😊
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
okay i love rati not  sanaya fan though i like her sometimes...
beside rati i like 

1.shilpa anand

2.ragini khanna

but rati is the best

brilliant actress...and super gorgeous😍