Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS!!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
MY SCATTERED THOUGHTS!!

Today was a big day for 3 lives.... I want to discuss how different it affected them....

NIVI - She is broken.... its not easy for Nivi to trust, bond or love anyone... She takes her own time but when she does she is in completely... SID was oen of those people whom she really admired, respected trusted and loved!! Although there is no love between them now there was a bond that would always share and today that bond was broken. I think she still has some small doubt that it might not be SID even after she confronts and says to SID that he is the culprit and I am sure that she will at least reflect on his words!!

SID - He was the one with most hurt and he was so shocked and confused that he didnt even have any answer....when he gathered his thoughts to give an explanation...he understood that it was too late and Nivi, his putul will not belive him until he has some proof... SID is not a fast thinker he needs time and that is what we saw in the show...we will see him in action soon.... But oen thign that caught my attention was he told kya jua meri putul ko? He used it as past tense... So he has also moved forward...I was always thinking whether he has moved on or not...and today confirmed that he has moved on but his respect and love for Nivi will remain forever but not with bad intentions!!

VIREN - Today was a BIG DAY for Mr Viren SOOD... We can see the cockiness in him that he has now succeeded in his first part -  to break the bond between Nivi and SID and his second part is to keep hurting Sid. One thing I want to mention is that he didn't look evil today but just like a little boy to me with bad intentions... Real evil is something totally different...even then I was wondering cant he feel the pain that these two are feeling... 

SID vs VIREN

Nivi spoke a lot - she laid down who she felt when all these instances were happening with her and I was wondering if knew Viren was the one who did it how many folds more pain she would have felt... All that she told SID applies to Viren. She will never be able to take back the words she spoke today, as it is what she truly felt or feeling....When she said SID killed Putul not once but many times...she was not only referring to SID-NIVI past but all those stalker instances that happened with her... I think Viren will need more than gods own support when Nivi finds out the real stalker... He has seen her love now it will be soon he will be facing her wrath....

Viren most definitely needs love but he also needs a firm hand to hold him and walk with him in the right direction....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasihugina24AnamikaSJainDilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
There is a difference between Siddharth and Viren. I think that Nivedita would not be that harsh with Viren the way she was with Siddharth. Viren knowingly or unknowingly has done so much for her and have strengthen her as a woman. Nivedita also have sensed his pain which he always have tried to hide behind his jokes and smiling face. The relationship Nivedita shares with Viren is also is different from that she shared with Siddharth. Siddharth was only little more than a crush and dumping him did not take much efforts from her side but Viren is her Husband and the man who saved her and stood by her when nobody did (and also the man she is in love with). Marriage is sacred and an Indian woman does not break the ties of marriage that fast without trying to salvage the relationship first. And I still think whatever Viren might have done he does love Nivedita.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 26 January 2011 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinny_Namita_

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index