Mythological Masti

India-Forums

Mythological Masti
Mythological Masti

Which part of Shri Krishna Katha is your favorite? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which part of Shri Krishna Charitra do you like the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [22.22%]
3 [33.33%]
3 [33.33%]
1 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Nice answers guys, really enjoyed reading them Big smile For me, it was same as Vedo... a verrrrrrrryyyyy close race between bal leelas and prem leelas, LOVE the sweetness of both of them Day Dreaming I eventually voted for the bal leelas because a) no one else had LOL, and b) as they were shown in SK, they cover every kind of theme/lesson there is while the other phases gave one message throughout (in the prem leelas it was *surprise* prem, in the later leelas it was correct interpretation of dharm)... The bal leelas were multifaceted because you had lessons in love through his relationship with the gopis (expressed perfectly in that post gopi vastra leela song Prem Ke Panth Pe), the dharm/adharm issue and other practical life lessons through the Kaaliya and Govardhan incidents and related discourses, and more all given by the most lovable manmohak form in the whole universe Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

bhoomja_2903 Goldie
bhoomja_2903
bhoomja_2903

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
definitely no doubts..bal krishna leelas... bhagavan shri krishna do lots of leela...cute makkan chor in bal krishna only na.. so love the sweet baby krishna

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
No one likes Mahabharat the best so far?ShockedEmbarrassed

DebipriyaDharmaPriyaa

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I like Mahabharat a lotttttttttttttttt!!!! But Mahabharat is my brain while Ramayan & Bhagabat/Bramhabaibarta Puran lives in my heart always. Those delicate stories make me more pleased!

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Janu,  I am here for the 'Mahabharat- Geeta part'. Actually it is soooo Difficult to chose.... The truth is that I LOVE all the options equally Smile.... And moreover, all these votes are for the Lord only, so I guess, it really doesn't matter which particular one I choose now... But as I can see that no one has voted for this part, so just thought to do so Smile

Actually if you want to feel the Bliss, Baal Leela and the Radhe-Krishna parts are the BEST!! There can't be any doubt about it, I also FEEL the same like all the members. 

But if I try to go back and observe where I started this journey, then I can see that it was while reading Shrimad Bhagawat Geeta 2-3 years back- that just changed my views about the whole Creation! That Knowledge gradually led the way to feel the Devotion for the Lord, so I am voting for the later stage of Shri Krishna's life in this poll. 

Edited by Debipriya - 28 January 2011 at 9:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivangBuchDharmaPriyaaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

jackdaniels07 Groupbie
jackdaniels07
jackdaniels07

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i love both bal Krishna and Radha Krishna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index