Mythological Masti

Which part of Shri Krishna Katha is your favorite?

Poll Question: Which part of Shri Krishna Charitra do you like the best?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [22.22%]
3 [33.33%]
3 [33.33%]
1 [11.11%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I know it's a hard choice, because I myself love each and every stage of Krishna's life.Day Dreaming But if I had to choose....I guess I would choose the political victories or Mahabharat...still torn between those two choices so I won't vote till I read all your replies and get convinced by someone.LOL

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 26 January 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaUrmila11ShivangBuch...Mina...lola610cityoflightsVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which part of Shri Krishna Katha is your favorite?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Gopi Leelas!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Debipriya...Mina...Vishakha_Sakhi

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i love both bal Krishna and Radha Krishna
voted for Radha Krishna

Urmila11Debipriya...Mina...AishuHiBawari

Urmila11

Urmila11

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Lalitha di, I also thaught to creat this pole after a few days Big smileBig smile very very interesting topic!!!!
Anyway, my favorite is Prem-Avater Krishna. As you know, Radha-Shyam jodi is so Manomohini Day Dreaming & I'm a great devotee of Shrimati Radharani as well as the Prem-Avater roop of Lord Krishna, my vote goes to Radha-Krishna.
Jai RadheShyam!

Debipriya...Mina...AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Awesome topic Janu! Clap

I didn't vote because I am torn between Bal Krishna Leelas and RadheKrishna/Gopi Leelas as both are equally spellbinding and mesmerizing in their own right! How can I possibly choose? Embarrassed

DebipriyaUrmila11...Mina...AishuHiBawari

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Niceee topic, diii!Big smile It is a hard choice like everyone said, but I voted for the political victories because Krishna jiii really showed everyone who was in charge in those scenes.LOL Even though he was still very young during Kans Vadh and the Jarasandh battles, he always remained the winner, I also luv the Mahabharat epis a lot too, because it is like Ramayan in its Dharm and adharm lessons.Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I went for the same option as you did - Kans Vadh and Dwaraka Nirmaan. It's my favorite as Krishna finally meets Devaki and Vasudev and releases them and Kans is finally killed. Although Bal Krishna Leelas was a very very very very very very close option.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Great answers everyone!Clap I also love the RadheKrishna Leelas a lot, but I'm the kind of person who enjoys war-ish stories most where the good always winLOL, so the Krishna/Ram Yudh stories always make me happy since it really encourages us to believe the good will always win in real life too.Day Dreaming

Mina and Aish, you guys inspired me to vote for political victories too, so I voted!Wink My favorite is Kans Vadh too, and also the Jarasandh/Kalyavan stories....great lessons to be learned from all of them.Clap And Krishna also got the name 'Ranchor' meaning 'one who has fled the battlefield' during Kalyavan Vadh....he got a lot of new names during this political victories phase which portrays his strength and righteousness.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 28 January 2011 at 5:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.