India-Forums

One issue with the show I have (Page 2)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

Sapno_ki_rani Senior Member
Sapno_ki_rani
Sapno_ki_rani

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I see your point TheDilettante, but as I said again I wish they show little change/improvement at the end.  After all, thats the point of the show to live by another person's rules and see what can you adopt in ur life.  Not all changes are negative right.  I know it takes a lot to adjust especially if u lived certain way and one person cannot change it in 4 days.  they are here for money and publicity and not for the true experience.  I was watching American Wife Swap, and in there this female hated animals got switched with animal loving family.  So the female who loved animals gave them cat and anti-animal was saying that I am going to give it away but then by the time they were going to give her away, she got attached and now the cat is like family.....so small changes can b shown and not just rebel and showing how other female has ruined their family....blah blah i feel like only drama is being shown not the whole purpose of it....
irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I believe wiife swap in the states does show an update after the exchange is over. So sucks they don't show that here
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

I believe wiife swap in the states does show an update after the exchange is over. So sucks they don't show that here

I wonder if the fact that there is no change is the reason why the channel is not showing us the results..............

It is a show that can be done well if they choose the couples accordingly...............the research into a show like this is time consuming and needs to be very precise. Is the channel doing that .........is my question????????????Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index