Pratigya

FELICITATIONS AND FUTURE PLANS (Page 3)

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=MERARAI][QUOTE=mia03]Thank you Mera!!!

I am a bit puzzle with the saxenas, women (nainaji & dadi). Do they accepted this marriage of twit and KN...so far they haven't really taken any strong action to get their daughter out of this so call marriage, beside calling the police just once. Twit , did a malicious act, to hurt her sister, if she is or was  so in love with SCAM, shouldn't she  be a heart broken teenager, nursing a broken heart. she is indeed a selfish, self centered girl. PHYSCO MAMA... the future out come of twit, when things don't go there way.
kesar, journey to Maika, is dud just to make life difficult for KN, will he still run after twit, he hasn't seen the new kesar,as yet, will he be smitten with this new kesar, who i think will stand up to him. where will that leave twit, when she can't get any attention from KN, will we be seeing the two faces of twit.

I'd like to  see Kesar venturing on her own. She may be a turn to KN after this incident. Or she will find someone else who loves her more and KN realizes he didn't value a gem of a woman.

I may be generalising here but I think that the CVs have erred by not portraying Kesar having a life altering experience. She is i still not seething with anger or burning with rage, emotions that would have spurred her to take control of her own life. She is still the passive, submissive person, I could  not trace  any anger in her demeanour. To make the matter worse, she is now in Saxena abode. Indignation would have helped her to chart a new course in her life. Kesar walked away from TN not  so much in disgust but as an act of favour to the Thakurs.

Can you elaborate by what you meant by @ blue?

Milli, The change of actress has not helped because KB did show quiet determination when she finally stood up to Shakti.  It would have been interesting how KB would have played it if she had continued with the role.

I guess you are right. An actor can make or mar a character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Mera, its quite true that someone educated would think of taking an unconscious Kesar to a doctor to make sure she is alright and not bring her home in the same state.  I guess Saxes dont fall in the category of educated with common sense or look at practical solutions but instead they do the most impractical and most annoying things to reach the next stage.

Arushi, the less said about her the better.  Dont like her arrogance or the matter of fact that she got away with a crime and been made to look as if she was forced into marrying Shakti.  Her conversation with Kesar was disgusting and would Kesar had felt the same had it been anyone other than Arushi as her sauten.  I think not!!  Why the leniency here?!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Mera, its quite true that someone educated would think of taking an unconscious Kesar to a doctor to make sure she is alright and not bring her home in the same state.  I guess Saxes dont fall in the category of educated with common sense or look at practical solutions but instead they do the most impractical and most annoying things to reach the next stage.

Arushi, the less said about her the better.  Dont like her arrogance or the matter of fact that she got away with a crime and been made to look as if she was forced into marrying Shakti.  Her conversation with Kesar was disgusting and would Kesar had felt the same had it been anyone other than Arushi as her sauten.  I think not!!  Why the leniency here?!!

Star

What I'd love to see is the Kesar who gets past the quiet determination and realizes she has a well of emotions deep inside waiting to get out.

I think her leniency comes from the fact that Twit happesns to be Prats's sister. Prats has been the only person who has stood by her since the day she married Krishna So there is a well of gratitude for her.

As Hami pointed out, R-u-shi's invitation to stay with Saxes is more of an after thought. Plus she should have asked the Saxes first as an extra mouth might have been too much.

I do hope SS argues that the girl who dragged his son by the arm and married him has not been charged with bigamy and she must be held accountable for her actions.

Where is Guruma when SS needs her counseling? She would come up with a way to nail Twit and send her to prison.

We saw SS  passionately say "She is my mother" about GD. So how far will he go to hurt her and will Kriya be there to protect her?  I doubt he will send her away on her own on a teerth yatra. After weeks of being in the forefront KN is getting a well deserved break this week.

What is this? Women exchange program? Twit freeloaded at Takur's for three months so Kesar their bahu comes over for a free stay for a while?

Let's hope Komal has some common sense and doesn't run to call her maike to give them the late breaking news of Kesar at their home.

Edited by MERARAI - 27 January 2011 at 6:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desichora

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

I am a bit puzzle with the saxenas, women (nainaji & dadi). Do they accepted this marriage of twit and KN...so far they haven't really taken any strong action to get their daughter out of this so call marriage, beside calling the police just once. Twit , did a malicious act, to hurt her sister, if she is or was  so in love with SCAM, shouldn't she  be a heart broken teenager, nursing a broken heart. she is indeed a selfish, self centered girl. PHYSCO MAMA... the future out come of twit, when things don't go there way.
kesar, journey to Maika, is dud just to make life difficult for KN, will he still run after twit, he hasn't seen the new kesar,as yet, will he be smitten with this new kesar, who i think will stand up to him. where will that leave twit, when she can't get any attention from KN, will we be seeing the two faces of twit.

I'd like to  see Kesar venturing on her own. She may be a turn to KN after this incident. Or she will find someone else who loves her more and KN realizes he didn't value a gem of a woman.

prof shyam saxena is going to marry kesar to give kesar and her child good future... and then thakurs and saxena's are going to fight for the child in future episodes... 

Shamu won't and neither will Naina allow anyone to marry her man.  I'd rather a new man comes into the picture and guides and help Kesar the way she deserves to be, someone who has clout to match or outdo Takurs. KN can roll over and wish he had really seen the inner beauty of his wife. We still don't know if every thing he said at her feet was heart felt or all just an act. Let's wait and see. POPS could use some of his repentance to bring him back into Kesar's life at some point. A man worthy of her will push back and give Kesar a good life. That would be great.
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desichora

Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

prof shyam saxena is going to marry kesar to give kesar and her child good future... and then thakurs and saxena's are going to fight for the child in future episodes... 

Shamu won't and neither will Naina allow anyone to marry her man.  I'd rather a new man comes into the picture and guides and help Kesar the way she deserves to be, someone who has clout to match or outdo Takurs. KN can roll over and wish he had really seen the inner beauty of his wife. We still don't know if every thing he said at her feet was heart felt or all just an act. Let's wait and see. POPS could use some of his repentance to bring him back into Kesar's life at some point. A man worthy of her will push back and give Kesar a good life. That would be great.
If Kesar, with child, I can of see Adarsh step up to the play, unless Kesar, is at the CHai House to give more useless airtime to YKW.Angry
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Of all the places to go it had to be Saxes that Kesar ends up in for help?

Why not Mathurs? Granted IG wouldn't want to have anything to do with a Takur.
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Are Mathurs still in??
thats a news to me! Shocked
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Are Mathurs still in??
thats a news to me! Shocked

No I am suggesting they bring a few Mathurs back. Big smile

Go to top