Pratigya
Pratigya

FELICITATIONS AND FUTURE PLANS (Page 2)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

You don't need to mention this, I know how much you missed meBig smile. Congratulations once again on your anniversary. Its a treat reading your post!

Amma's shenanigan horrified me but was not surprising. Being based in India, I've often seen on television such hysterical display put up by women belonging to rural or semi urban areas. This syndrome is usually called devi aana or visitation by the goddess or oopri chakkar or being possessed by some malevolent spirit. Infact, its quite endemic here. Once I read an article saying that this kind of hysterical behaviour is the consequence of years of repression. Its by behaving in such a weird manner that a woman lets go off her inhibitions, gives vent to her pent up frustration and not be rebuked by the society for doing so. We may revile and shun Amma for all her evil doings but somewhere even she is a victim. Treated like dirt by her husband, ignored and rebuked by her sons and daughter. Instead of facing her own reality she is keen on validating her existence by looking for new victims over whom she can rule. Sad tale of many a woman.

In realistic sense do you think it would be possible for Arushi to get back to business as usual.

How I wish kesar was helped and given refuge by some nice young man, who could have later turned into her suitor. That would have been some nemisis for the Thakurs. I am not sure how being with the Saxenas can spell new beginning for Kesar. She deserved a fresh start with a person who could shower her with love and respect. Its a pity the Cvs can't think beyond the Saxenas. 

Thank you Mili!

I know what you mean.  It is very important to have an outlet for our emotional baggage that builds up over time. Even the ones who get through life without trauma have to unload feelings that come up in a safe way............punching a pillow, crying your heart out, etc. is cleanses body, mind and spirit. At the end of the day we all have unprocessed emotions and feelings that are a product of what we take in through our senses and they need an outlet.

After the tamaasha on center stage the reason Takurain flipped was the extreme scenario she sees in her head.................potha machine has left. She was upset when KN was carted off to jail. But she also knew SS would handle it.  When Kesar stood up for herself for the first time in her life, it was a body blow to the Takurs. She tried to stop her using her usual methods but GD overruled her.  When YKW decided to bolt with GD's sign off on it, it turned out to be three strike and she flipped out. She panicked bec' her only focus now is potha, potha, potha.  And that plan walked out the door and the chances went tel lene.

Her hatred of Prats grows up the hour bec' she refuses to give them a potha when they want one. It's on her timeline and she figures Prats will never let near her child. The way Takurain is behaving any parent would think twice, it can be emotionally scaring for a child to hear his/her mother being abused all the time.

I have seem those extreme rural way of handling emotions, they are raw and they really let it all hang out. I bet Asmita must have felt wiped out after that scene. I am often concerned about SS and SDS's intense emotional portrayal.  They holler so much and given the number of takes one wonder what toll it would take on their health.

I was actually waiting for someone to show up and help Kesar but that would be too filmy. I may be one of the few here who thinks Kesar returning to TN is not a given. She left there of her own free will. Unless in true soap opera style the busted incubator is able to reverse itself and she can have a baby there is no reason for her to return to the Niwas. She also said she was going to carve a new future and she was steadfast in her thinking. I doubt she will return. Even if she is preggies she may keep quiet about it. She may join some organization that support women and she may learn a few skills, get a divorce, etc. Someone new could be entering the picture to help her get back on her feet and stand on her own. That is woman's empowerment.

Come to think of it Kesar is truly the woman who needs and will be empowered. Prats is just full of the talk about it. She preaches the principle but Kesar could be the one living it setting a good example to the many women who are in such situations around the world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Touchdown! Thumbs Up Clap
Wonderful post Mera!
Just stayed up for your post.......... off to bed now.
I wonder if eventually SS will have to take drastic measures where his mother is concerned orcwill he send her on a long vacation.

It's a winner! YAY!Clap  You could tell he is torn bec' she is his mother but he also knows potha is paramount and SDS is putting the pressure. Very realistic actually, when even powerful men are under pressure in their bedrooms from their wives.

Flowers to Animals in your PP.Ermm
CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Thank you Mera!!!

I am a bit puzzle with the saxenas, women (nainaji & dadi). Do they accepted this marriage of twit and KN...so far they haven't really taken any strong action to get their daughter out of this so call marriage, beside calling the police just once. Twit , did a malicious act, to hurt her sister, if she is or was  so in love with SCAM, shouldn't she  be a heart broken teenager, nursing a broken heart. she is indeed a selfish, self centered girl. PHYSCO MAMA... the future out come of twit, when things don't go there way.
kesar, journey to Maika, is dud just to make life difficult for KN, will he still run after twit, he hasn't seen the new kesar,as yet, will he be smitten with this new kesar, who i think will stand up to him. where will that leave twit, when she can't get any attention from KN, will we be seeing the two faces of twit.

suki11MERARAI

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
How did Arushi invite Kesar to her home?? u have left the house..wer will u go..come home!!..GRRRRRR is this the way some one invites somebody!! URGH! this lady is chanceless!!

Kriya scene was good!

Naina acting..my God...wen will we be spared of this torture!! at times I feel Arushi better than her!

Did Arushi say "their husband has gone to jail" ? I dint notice that!!

I enjoyed ur precap comments the most!! :-)))))))))))))
may be she had fainted again wen they arriced at Sax door?

Now tell me,..wat r v going to see next?? usually a new track opnes b4 the current one ends..
SS plan to bring S out of jail?
SS n SDS to take over the lost control from GD?
KP moving out?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

I am a bit puzzle with the saxenas, women (nainaji & dadi). Do they accepted this marriage of twit and KN...so far they haven't really taken any strong action to get their daughter out of this so call marriage, beside calling the police just once. Twit , did a malicious act, to hurt her sister, if she is or was  so in love with SCAM, shouldn't she  be a heart broken teenager, nursing a broken heart. she is indeed a selfish, self centered girl. PHYSCO MAMA... the future out come of twit, when things don't go there way.
kesar, journey to Maika, is dud just to make life difficult for KN, will he still run after twit, he hasn't seen the new kesar,as yet, will he be smitten with this new kesar, who i think will stand up to him. where will that leave twit, when she can't get any attention from KN, will we be seeing the two faces of twit.

I'd like to  see Kesar venturing on her own. She may be a turn to KN after this incident. Or she will find someone else who loves her more and KN realizes he didn't value a gem of a woman.
desichora Newbie
desichora
desichora

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

I'd like to  see Kesar venturing on her own. She may be a turn to KN after this incident. Or she will find someone else who loves her more and KN realizes he didn't value a gem of a woman.

prof shyam saxena is going to marry kesar to give kesar and her child good future... and then thakurs and saxena's are going to fight for the child in future episodes... 

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mia03]Thank you Mera!!!

I may be generalising here but I think that the CVs have erred by not portraying Kesar having a life altering experience. She is still not seething with anger or burning with rage, emotions that would have spurred her to take control of her own life. She is still the passive, submissive person, I could  not trace  any anger in her demeanour. To make the matter worse, she is now in Saxena abode. Indignation would have helped her to chart a new course in her life. Kesar walked away from TN not  so much in disgust but as an act of favour to the Thakurs.

Can you elaborate by what you meant by @ blue?

Edited by Mili97 - 27 January 2011 at 2:53am

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=mia03]Thank you Mera!!!

I may be generalising here but I think that the CVs have erred by not portraying Kesar having a life altering experience. She is i still not seething with anger or burning with rage, emotions that would have spurred her to take control of her own life. She is still the passive, submissive person, I could  not trace  any anger in her demeanour. To make the matter worse, she is now in Saxena abode. Indignation would have helped her to chart a new course in her life. Kesar walked away from TN not  so much in disgust but as an act of favour to the Thakurs.

Can you elaborate by what you meant by @ blue?

Milli, The change of actress has not helped because KB did show quiet determination when she finally stood up to Shakti.  It would have been interesting how KB would have played it if she had continued with the role.

Mili27

Go to top