Pratigya

FELICITATIONS AND FUTURE PLANS

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Nishi Beta, a colorful post... just for you....Clap

FLIPPING OUT FEMALE

There we go againShocked.  It's Wednesday and Takurain is still at it being a wacko woman. Will she ever let go on her chance for theatrics? She scares the living daylight off Prats when she hollers "she is going to kill me".  Just when you think she's going to snap out of the hysterical outcry she brings up the "maa ki doodh may kya kami rah gayi"(how did mother's milk fail you) referenceErmm. SS looks like he wants to take his joota to her face but instead bites his teeth and barks his orderAngry at Piasiya to bring some some milk to cool off his wife's hot-tempered ranting. Geez! For once can these people just ignore her, go about their business and leave the middle-aged turned toddler Takurain to wallow in her tantrums? She uses her notanki and negative behavior to get the attention she thinks Prats's presence has deprived her of, from Krishna.  She is too far gone into her sinister mind to realize the truth that she has managed to turn him away with her cruelty towards Prats.

FLINGING FLUIDS

Takurain rejects Piasiya's offer so Krishna steps in and offers the milk to his mother.  There you go Takurain! Your Baba is giving you attention. Let 's see how you deal with that? She grabs the cup of milk and flings it in her face. Prats is terrified at this lunatic outburst.  SS and GD silently observe her hysterical screechingWackoand let it all hang out without a wordErmm.

FORGIVING AND FORGIVEN

Twit is talking todayConfused. Guilt forces her to offer Kesar a place at the Sax house to live there with her and her pareshaan family. Kesar turns down the offer, loneliness is her path in life, so she has carve out a new beginning for herself into the future.   Kesar! Stop beating yourself up. See yourself as deserving of a good life and you will be on your way to claim it.  She plans to go back to her parents, they'll be happy to see her again and she plans to live the rest of her life out with them. Twit thanks Kesar for givng her a chance to fix her mistake even after the way she's hurt her .... let's tell the truth like it is, shall we, it was and is still a crime.   Just bec' you didn't get hauled to prison, or that you wanted out that Niwas doesn't erase the crime and neither is GD a judge on the bench.   KN may be in jail but that doesn't automatically change the way things stand.  Kesar the woman with a heart of gold is grateful that Saxes have always been helpful to her.  Besides Prats who in the Sax family has helped her? Twit helped during her stay there for a few days.  KN's two women tell each other "Till we meet again" and head in opposite directions.  That's a bit contradictory.  If Kesar is going to spend the rest of her life at her maike how is she going to see Twit again?  Shocked After everything Arghoosia said how come it's hard for us to get past her selfishness and accept that she's sincere. The two wives of KN bid goodbye as YKW sends her off in a rickshaw to the bus stop where she can take the bus to her parents' home.

FRIENDLY AND FUNNY FELICITATIONS

Krishna walks out of the tanda tanda paani room (ithat's a beautiful light blue/green shirt) thanking God for averting a disaster and saving his handsome face from paying the price for his mother's anger. He definitely cares a lot for his looks, grateful to Piasiya for serving a cold glass of milk Prats watches his patar-patar to "sang murari" Krishna idol "what do you care, whether it's water or fire thrown on my face, eat your ladoo" before he notices Prats is watching him with rapt attention. Prats touches Krishna's feet.  Krishna is confused and picks her up "If you want me to do something just say it, no need for this, your Jaan is present"LOL. Hilarious Baba!LOL Prats takes Krishna hand in hers  "whatever you did for me today is not easy, in times of difficulty you set aside blood relations and did the right thing. It's my good fortune that I got a life partner like you. Today bec' of you Kesar is alive . I feel proud of you.  You are a good man."  Krishna teases her 'everything's changed but not the way she talks and tells her he did it all for her. He chalks it up to "just an ordinary matter". But Prats reminds him he doesn't realize the greatness of saving Kesar's life. FINALLY, Prats! You realize the value of Krishna as a human being, as a husband, a man with a heart of gold. What a difference a year makes! You went from calling Krishna "gunda, gawar, jahill" to "a great life partner".   Who knows!  Even KN may turn out to be a loving husband one day when someone steals his heart. Right now YKW is stoking his hormones. Only time and POPS can tell.  Krishna makes sure Prats knows "when you touched my feet I felt like I became Pati Parameshwar.  Krishna is mighty pleased and grins in delight when Prats rests her head on his chest and they embrace each other.   What do you say Srimathiji?LOL LOL! Count on Baba to come up with nicknames for his biwi.  I'm pretty sure there's more where they came from.   Like father like son!Big smile

FACING THE FUTURE

R-ooshi is back in Green House, hopefully to stay put for the rest of her life.Confused Naina does her fake impression of being thrilled to see her last born.  She seriously needs to work on her acting skills along with her Twit.  Dadi the suspicious matriarch of the family wants to make sure she's not going to be terrorized by yet another visit from KN and his gundas bearing arms. Twit assures them he won't. How can she be so sure? She doesn't know the long arm reach of SS's political clout. Nor can she guarantee he will spare her until he gets what considers his just rewards.

FILLING IN THE FACTS

YKW gives the Sax women the late breaking news from Takur Niwas. Kesar has filed a case against KN and their husband is in jail. She delivers the information with so much pride and determination.  Yet she didn't lift a finger to save the woman from the pit after being the catalyst for getting her buried. Thanks to GD she got out of the Niwas. Or she would be watching her favorite sasuma's hysterical screams. Takurain and R-ooshi share a lot in common. Both are rude and obnoxious, selfish and self-centered.  Is she so sure that KN won't spring out of jail with a father like SS who has political clout to make things happen? Me thinks POPS left R-ooshi mute the day KN was hauled off to jail,  just so that when he comes after her again, they can try once again to get viewers to feel sorry for her. But that's not going to be easyParty.  What do you think? Will you fall for the trick?D'oh

For all that Takurain goes on about Prats bossing her son around and leading him by the nose, it's KN ki Amma who is bossing everyone around.  In the days before Prats arrived at the Niwas, she took the abuse SS meted out to her with pride that her mard had rights over her, be it dunking her hand in a vat of boiling milk or beaten to a pulp with his joota. Today she talks back much the way Prats did with Krishna and the Takur family and gets away with just a threat of getting beat up.  She has become more daring and challenges SS quite frequently. She will never acknowledge she has more power now since Prats arrived under her roof.

SS and SDS are now in cahoots to take on their common enemy #1 Prats.

FAINTING FEMALE

Kesar inquires at the bus depot and is told she needs to wait until 'morrow to get out of town on the bus. She is considering where she'd stay for the night when she has a dizzy spell and falls to the ground unconscious. Lady Luck seems to have taken a liking to her since she got buried alive and more so after she left the Karaab Hawa Mahal. GD speaks up for her, Kriya saves her life and now by chance the strapping Sax men arrive at the bus stop. Curiosity killed the cat and they find an unconscious Kesar on the ground. Kudos Kesar! For a woman who didn't step out of the Niwas alone for a day in her life, she took a chance to get back to maike on her own, she fared quite well until she fell unconscious.

FREE THE FELON

Back in the Niwas, SS calls Jallu Misra, MLA, to request his son be sprung out of jail. "I swear he is innocent, he did no wrong".  He increases the pressure just a tad as an added inducement "elections are coming up, won't support you, so release my son somehow within the next four days". Like a wild animal waiting to spring on it's prey at the right moment, Takurain sits on the bed and listens to her mard lie through his teeth and not a twitch of a muscle from her in response to the outright lie. I guess burying someone alive is just an every day fun event at the Niwas the SS and SDS don't give a care about the gatiya act they planned for Kesar.

FINDING FAULT WITH FAMILY

Takurain, listens to SS on the phone with rapt attention. Once he gets off the phone she starts  her next round of venting  "All was going well in this house, until that Bell Babe Ganti Lal opened her mouth and sent my son to jail". There you go again Takurain!  Make up your mind. In Prats's presence you blame her for destroying the family yet today you claim all was well until GD starting singing like a canary about your son's gatiya acts.  Now that the matriarch of the family is speaking again you find her a threat to your oppressive tactics and you refuse to give up your power trip. She goes in for the kill with the subliminal message using the magic word "Don't know how there will be a "waris" in this house. Better if we strangle KN to death, we'll get freedom."Who are you hoping to pin that crime on Takurain?Angry

FOREBODING FUTURE

SS warns SDS "think before you talk about my matari or get ready for my joothi prasadi" he roars.  We get a glimpse into SS, a man capable of redeeming himself bec' he loves his mother and children.  SDS on the other hand seems a lost cause. Is there anything that will turn this woman around towards a better way of life?  SDS steps up to SS "Why don't you toss me in that empty box in the ground vacated by Kesar bec' of your mother?" SS tries to explain to his vile wife "she is my mother". He recalls the messy situation "she has created  hell, something has to be done".  SDS is one nutty notanki rani. One minute she was practically sliding all over the floor hysterically wailing the roof down, then she turns into a conniving cat ready to be rid of her sasuma. Wonder how she'd like it if either of her bahu's made plans to get rid of her...to the Thana for a much needed vacation.  Her plans for temple visits to fulfill her wishes haven't panned out well.  Thana stay seems to fit her needs well these days.  One of these days GD should remind SDS that for all her venting at Prats and loathing her she has learned a few things from Prats and is using it with SS rather successfully much as she may loathe her.  Would love to see how SDS tackles GD now that she is speaking.

So, her sasuma GD spoke up and now she has to be silenced. She is turning out to be a hit woman and an insecure one at that.  Who does she think she is?  Phoolan Devi? She always wants to take out any woman in the household she perceives to be a threat to her.  Kesar didn't say anything even then she got buried six feet under. Now that GD has spoken the truth she wants her silenced too? She has venom in her blood for she doesn't see that killing an innocent woman is plain wrong any way you look at it.  Looks like SS is being influenced by his mehraroo a little too much these days that too for the worse. She is now influencing him into going after his own mother? Does Takurain have a mother at all? What if she is someone who can set Takurain right? SDS's got a ice box in place of a beating heart  these days.

The Sadhu Baba sent by Prats warned the family clearly'''.. treat the women of this house poorly you will never see a potha within the kaarab walls of the Niwas. What do they do? They go for their deadliest actions against a woman'''.to bury Kesar alive.  At least SS has some love though deeply buried for his mother and children. Takurain is the worst kind of  woman. People like her should never be allowed near a child, she is a bad influence.  She knows it's true no wonder she often says Prats won't let her touch her child.  Maybe it's time for Komal to ask her mother the same question she asked when Takurain had set the kitchen up to fry Prats'''''.."how would you like it if your daughter was buried alive in that box in your back yard?"  Someone's got to lock up Takurain and throw away the key before she turns deadly. She has been giving plenty of reasons to lock her up this week.

Preview:  Adarsh walks with an unconscious Kesar in his arms into the Green House alarming Naina and Komal, not to mention Twit and Dadi.  He looks like he is just about ready to drop her if he doesn't get help pronto.  It's a bit strange that Kesar is still unconscious when she is carried into the house. Shouldn't Adarsh have made sure she is conscious first before bringing her home?  Let's wait and see.......a softer Komal after her SR or if she is still the girl who still just doesn't get how cruel and vile her parents really are and blindly supports them? They chose an extreme punishment for Kesar for the sake of a potha, after killing the one she was carrying and not an an ounce of regret, compassion or empathy. Beastly people.

Please Hugadd your thoughtsErmm and commentsBig smileClap

Edited by MERARAI - 26 January 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011suki11Mili27corvette---Yemi---...Binny...CrAzYREDsuk4hussainramso-Sheena-Pragati.T

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
You don't need to mention this, I know how much you missed meBig smile. Congratulations once again on your anniversary. Its a treat reading your post!

Amma's shenanigan horrified me but was not surprising. Being based in India, I've often seen on television such hysterical display put up by women belonging to rural or semi urban areas. This syndrome is usually called devi aana or visitation by the goddess or oopri chakkar or being possessed by some malevolent spirit. Infact, its quite endemic here. Once I read an article saying that this kind of hysterical behaviour is the consequence of years of repression. Its by behaving in such a weird manner that a woman lets go off her inhibitions, gives vent to her pent up frustration and not be rebuked by the society for doing so. We may revile and shun Amma for all her evil doings but somewhere even she is a victim. Treated like dirt by her husband, ignored and rebuked by her sons and daughter. Instead of facing her own reality she is keen on validating her existence by looking for new victims over whom she can rule. Sad tale of many a woman.

In realistic sense do you think it would be possible for Arushi to get back to business as usual.

How I wish kesar was helped and given refuge by some nice young man, who could have later turned into her suitor. That would have been some nemisis for the Thakurs. I am not sure how being with the Saxenas can spell new beginning for Kesar. She deserved a fresh start with a person who could shower her with love and respect. Its a pity the Cvs can't think beyond the Saxenas. 

Edited by Mili97 - 26 January 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011---Yemi---suk4MERARAIHamiSky

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Touchdown! Thumbs Up Clap
Wonderful post Mera!
Just stayed up for your post.......... off to bed now.
I wonder if eventually SS will have to take drastic measures where his mother is concerned orcwill he send her on a long vacation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

goody goody post mera di...............Thumbs UpLOL only thing to talk about in last epi is obviously kriya scene..........................my goddd....i wannna give a BIGGGG thanxxx to cv's for showing such a wonderfulll kriya scene almost after a month.................Embarrassed luvd the way krishna was talking to lord krishna................the innocent look on his face.............depicted his heart of gold...................truely said,there has been a HUGE change in krishan in a yr................last yr wen th show started he was d same person who use to say '' aurat k kaam hota hai pati ki gulaami karna''........n yesterday wen pratigya touched his feet he didn't lkd it at all................this deliniated the change in his ideology............krishan is turnng into a ideal husband INTRUE SENCE NOWW................Embarrassed 

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]

goody goody post mera di...............Thumbs UpLOL only thing to talk about in last epi is obviously kriya scene..........................my goddd....i wannna give a BIGGGG thanxxx to cv's for showing such a wonderfulll kriya scene almost after a month.................Embarrassed luvd the way krishna was talking to lord krishna................the innocent look on his face.............depicted his heart of gold...................truely said,there has been a HUGE change in krishan in a yr................last yr wen th show started he was d same person who use to say '' aurat k kaam hota hai pati ki gulaami karna''........n yesterday wen pratigya touched his feet he didn't lkd it at all................this deliniated the change in his ideology............krishan is turnng into a ideal husband INTRUE SENCE NOWW................Embarrassed 

I will catch up with today's episode, what with everyone raving about it. Pragati, I  think more than being a real MCP, K used to indulge in mindless bragging about aurat being paon ki jooti. In reality, he always respected women. Remember how he touched P's feet during the wedding.He got Komal got married into the Saxena parivar because he thought she would be respected there.

Edited by Mili97 - 26 January 2011 at 8:28pm

MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]

I will catch up with today's episode, what with everyone raving about it. Pragati, I  think more than being a real MCP, K used to indulge in mindless bragging about aurat being paon ki jooti. In reality, he always respected women. Remember how he touched P's feet during the wedding.He got Komal got married into the Saxena parivar because he thought she would be respected there.

ya agree..........but his words n his actions were vry contradictory. that time........he touched her feet during wedding bz adarsh made him feel to do so...not bz he respected her.krishan decided to marry komal in sucsena's bz he knew thy'll never abuse her...........his philosphy at that time was '' we as thakurs cn treate our wife the way we want but noone shd abuse our daughters or sis.''...............so he decided to marry komal their...........I appreciate theway hez turning into a ideal husband............Embarrassed

MERARAI

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

[QUOTE=Mili97][QUOTE=pragati.tankha]

ya agree..........but his words n his actions were vry contradictory. that time........he touched her feet during wedding bz adarsh made him feel to do so...not bz he respected her.krishan decided to marry komal in sucsena's bz he knew thy'll never abuse her...........his philosphy at that time was '' we as thakurs cn treate our wife the way we want but noone shd abuse our daughters or sis.''...............so he decided to marry komal their...........I appreciate theway hez turning into a ideal husband............Embarrassed

True, he is so unlike the rest of his horrid clan. Methinks, the Kriya scene yesterday was a birthday gift for you.SmileYeh to bahut achha laga hoga! Big smilePoor me, what do I get, the Saxenas.Cry

Edited by Mili97 - 26 January 2011 at 8:43pm

MERARAI

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

[

True, he is so unlike the rest of his horrid clan. Methinks, the Kriya scene yesterday was a birthday gift for you.SmileYeh to bahut achha laga hoga! Big smilePoor me, what do I get, the Saxenas.Cry

yeah...........but i loved if cv's show krishna giving black n blue to shakti......n bring that old gundda avatar of krishan back.............LOLLOL dyingto his gundaai............LOLLOL 

i know........next epi wll b all about sucsena's..................SleepySleepy nincluding komal........she don't appeal me now............these days she just follows adarsh n always try to impress him..........she has no her own thinking...........

Mili27

Go to top