How cute he is in WB

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Always i feel he is toooo blowing in the formal wear than the casual wear. Am i right

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandinivarma1 thumbnail
but somehow i did not like his expressions...as if geet is out to rape him and he is very scared...maan singh khurana  and scared, i dont like to see him like that....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

but somehow i did not like his expressions...as if geet is out to rape him and he is very scared...maan singh khurana  and scared, i dont like to see him like that....

he is not scared. this expression represents surprise feeling dear
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwww he's Soooooooooo hottttt Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
MaanKiDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He looks good in whatever he wears cuz he makes any style hot just by wearing it 😍.........but the colour that suits him most is undoubtedly white and red 😳

Cheers,
Devi
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: verode

he is not scared. this expression represents surprise feeling dear

he was surprised???why bcoz geet phoned him??bcoz she teased him????bcoz she told him his izzat is at risk???no he was already thinking of ways to avoid her....
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail

he was surprised???why bcoz geet phoned him??bcoz she teased him????bcoz she told him his izzat is at risk???no he was already thinking of ways to avoid her....

No he was surprised that why geet is talking like that aap ki izzat u know
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I think his expressions are of his dliemma as if how to control this situation.  He was concern for Geet as doctor told him that due the accident with brij the complication in the pregnancy has increased and it is dangerous for Geet to carry this pregnancy full term.  He is terrified if something happens to Geet and he is trying to avoid that and also avoid telling Geet the truth.. 
deepthichoudary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
  i agree with u he is toooo blowing in the formal wear than the casual wear😊
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evasumi

I think his expressions are of his dliemma as if how to control this situation.  He was concern for Geet as doctor told him that due the accident with brij the complication in the pregnancy has increased and it is dangerous for Geet to carry this pregnancy full term.  He is terrified if something happens to Geet and he is trying to avoid that and also avoid telling Geet the truth.. 

i agree with u...a dilemma and how to deal with it....and that is exactly what i did not like...maan singh khurana not knowing how to control a situation....but i have no fear, he is our maan singh khurana, he will come out with a solution, just like he did after the hosp scene where he was made to choose bet mom and baby....