Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
What was your fav part of the VM? 🤣
[QUOTE=MJHT4life]What was your fav part of the VM? 🤣 [/QUOTE]Everything was amusing in the VMROFLThe way she talksROFLHer accent..ROFLHer expressionsROFLHer sheila danceROFLher "suhjestions"ROFL

Originally posted by: Ayesha_Rocks

Everything was amusing in the VM🤣The way she talks🤣Her accent..🤣Her expressions🤣Her sheila dance🤣her "suhjestions"🤣

Dont forget her singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" 🤣 🤣
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh common its ok.........not a big deal..........dont take this much tension dear.....everything will be sort out ........moreover your cousin dint did anything bad or like........i mean she made all of us laugh na........and that's a good thing so please dont say that she will not be welcomed again.......because i will love to welcome her again........she made the forum active.............😉

moreover till this id tracing considered......its a seriously dangerous thing........and its all family case......not just in yours.......even i have a bad habit of leaving my account open  on if........and whenever my sis and my friend mini ( Damini2000 ) ......get the chance......they just stack my id......and wrote comments here and there........mini has her own id but phir bhi.......agar meri open hain........to they both will stalk........my bad luck........only sometimes they actually tell to persons they are talking to that they are not surbhi ........otherwise they keep on commenting with my name.........but yup they dont create a mess.......2 , 3 comment hi karte hain and agar kisi se chat to apni identity bata dete hain................so me thankful......but haan phir bhi i hate this stacking.......najane ismein maza kya aata hain logo ko........🤣

And till the if warning is considered.........u tell the mods it was your cousin and everything will sort out.......no daag on your image..........waise i really got shocked about the ip because mostly mini uses my pc only ........even talking from her id.......so even our ip's are same.......but we never got any warning..........may be because she comes very less or she dont create irrelevant posts.......but once again dont take tension chotu.......not a big deal.......now just smile like a good boy.......hugs 🤗

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Dont forget her singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" 🤣 🤣

oh yeah that tooROFLLOL I had to keep replaying it again and againROFL

Originally posted by: Ayesha_Rocks

oh yeah that too🤣LOL I had to keep replaying it again and again🤣

Okay im going to watch it again you come too 🤣

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

oh common its ok.........not a big deal..........dont take this much tension dear.....everything will be sort out ........moreover your cousin dint did anything bad or like........i mean she made all of us laugh na........and that's a good thing so please dont say that she will not be welcomed again.......because i will love to welcome her again........she made the forum active.............😉

moreover till this id tracing considered......its a seriously dangerous thing........and its all family case......not just in yours.......even i have a bad habit of leaving my account open  on if........and whenever my sis and my friend mini ( Damini2000 ) ......get the chance......they just stack my id......and wrote comments here and there........mini has her own id but phir bhi.......agar meri open hain........to they both will stalk........my bad luck........only sometimes they actually tell to persons they are talking to that they are not surbhi ........otherwise they keep on commenting with my name.........but yup they dont create a mess.......2 , 3 comment hi karte hain and agar kisi se chat to apni identity bata dete hain................so me thankful......but haan phir bhi i hate this stacking.......najane ismein maza kya aata hain logo ko........🤣

And till the if warning is considered.........u tell the mods it was your cousin and everything will sort out.......no daag on your image..........waise i really got shocked about the ip because mostly mini uses my pc only ........even talking from her id.......so even our ip's are same.......but we never got any warning..........may be because she comes very less or she dont create irrelevant posts.......but once again dont take tension chotu.......not a big deal.......now just smile like a good boy.......hugs 🤗

I think they tracked it because she kept logging in one account and then logging out and into the other, etc. and then she also kept both windows open at once and plus the chat club thing. Anyways, thank you. Did you watch the VM? 😆

Okay im going to watch it again you come too 🤣

yeah lets watch itROFL
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think they tracked it because she kept logging in one account and then logging out and into the other, etc. and then she also kept both windows open at once and plus the chat club thing. Anyways, thank you. Did you watch the VM? 😆

nahi......ab tak to nahi dekha.....i am gonna watch .....but common it was all a small thing.......tum to apni si choti sis ko family mein nahi ginoge........this is big punishment.......chotu please forgive and forget dear.......and welcome your choti si sis with open arms......she is little naughty but she dint harm anyone......but made us all laugh only...........😊

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

nahi......ab tak to nahi dekha.....i am gonna watch .....but common it was all a small thing.......tum to apni si choti sis ko family mein nahi ginoge........this is big punishment.......chotu please forgive and forget dear.......and welcome your choti si sis with open arms......she is little naughty but she dint harm anyone......but made us all laugh only...........😊

Trust me Surbhi Di this isnt the first time she has done something bad. She needs to learn that its not okay. Besides, we are not that close but thanks.