India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 26th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Short update as no much was happening in today's episode'.

Rukmi tells MS not to think about all this as Ranbeer will be always Rasal's because she is only saving Ranbeer from Deep and Mamasa and MS gets angry and wants to confront the two evils but Rukmi tells him not to as it will be more trouble form them and no one will believe him and MS agrees and says if a brother can kill another brother he can do anything to save himself and tells him that he will try and Rukmi asks MS to bring Rasal to meet her as she can explain the truth but tells him to make sure that when he tells Rasal no one knows not even Dhapu and agrees but wonders what to do about the clothes as he cannot take them back Rukmi suggests to talk to Guruji at haveli Dhapu tells Rasal to rest and Geeshu also rests with her while Chanchel wants to talk to Dhapus she curses how the family will never be in peace because they stole my daughters happiness and Chanchel fills her ear on how all this is Rukmi's fault and to let her know as soon as Rukmi tries to make any contact with them as she will try to talk to MS and Dhapu agrees because she does not want anything happen to Rasal Guruji suggest to donate the clothes and MS goes to car to see more things as Rukmi opens clothing bad she find the sweater of letter R and gives it to Ranbeer and he says it if someone made especially for me by thinking of my name and Rukmi is surprised and Ranbeer asks if he can talk to MS and ask for forgiveness and MS says no need as I was angry with Rukmi to choose this life and you were right at your place to stop me and I was right at mine but Ranbeer still apologizes and tells him not to worry about Rukmi as he has promised her he will take care of her all his life but Rukmi tells MS to go as he will get late and as he goes he forget his cell phone Dhapu tells Rasal to call MS as it's getting late and when she does Ranbeer sees Haveli flashing on the cell and wonders whose can it be he picks up and says Hello and Rasal is shocked and says hello and Ranbeer says yes who is this and Rasal thinks its Ranbeers voice and show ends on her shocked face

Tomorrow: MS asks something to Rasal and she says it was Rukmi'sright before me and MS thinks not to tell Rasal to meet Rukmi'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 27 January 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirsaggi80momsx3BonaiRohini20

Roshini1494 IF-Stunnerz
Roshini1494
Roshini1494

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thanx for the update....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top