xpakigirlx
xpakigirlx

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
YaaAAAAa.....We waNt TaaNnnu MaRRaIge...:(

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
dont worry the marriage ll never happen...hope tannu  get married instead....laboni will tell anu i feel she wont let taani marry that ritesh..
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Exactly!
Who will watch this show if the lead couple are ruined?!

They must remember that Onu taani ke pati hain Day Dreaming
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

i don't think he's marrying Taani for his kids - today's episode sorta pointed at his vengefulness - he's marrying her to torture her by keeping her away from Anu.

He knows she's true to her word - he can give her a month if he wants.  

So ... there's a slight chance that he may realize she's not the reason Ananya died and he may relent and not marry her ...

But then how will Anu go crazy ... 

Then there's the creepy Robindo looks ... so he may do something to make Anu crazy ... I dunno ...

But, I, for one, am loving the drama.  I loved the Taani-mom scene ... was wonderful.  Brought tears to my eyes.

@bold: There are many different, creative ways to make Onu go mad...if anything having him go insane because of Taani's marriage to Riteish would be too done and over the hill, and like you said, TaAnu still have RoNaki to worry about...

@italics: I love the Taani-Laboni scene too, but the drama has been streatched too long and beyond the limits of patience in my opinion...how many times am I going to hear the same thing from Riteish day after day, epi after epi, without him even taking responsibility for his role in Ananya's death?

yeah, there are other ways to make it happen, but this seems the most laudable one.  I mean Onu loves her, and to know that the only way to save himself is to sacrifice them ... that maybe the only thing that will make him go over the edge.   We do see him writing 'I love you' in the asylum all over the place ...

I don't get the remark about Ritesh though - but I'm ignorant there.  I tend to skip all the parts that include him.    But being neutral, I don't think people are evil coz they WANT to be, but mostly coz they don't think they are.   Ritesh doesn't think he's doing anythign wrong.  And he feels he's 'twisting Taani's arm' for the sake of his kids and Ananya's memory.   Not that I agree with him, but giving you his, and Ekta's perspective.

As for his part in Ananya's death ... does he know that Ananya walked out aimlessly because she'd found out the truth about him that night?  And does he know that Taani tried to stop the lady, but Nupur told her to tell Ananya and that was what started the whole ordeal?  I have'nt watched those episodes so don't know.

But Nupur telling Anu ... that's a new twist ...  I just dont' want Robindo to do anything that'll kill his and Taani's relationship forever.  Or his and Anu's.   I loved Robindo-Taani-Anu and their connection/understanding.
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
V r running with too many topics on the same...closed

Go to top