India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Ritesh Taani marriage

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
This marriage needs to STOP or else TL is going down hill and they will need to take the drama off star plus.   No way fans are going to stand for Ritesh Taani marriage.   NO WAY.....and i hope this kaali pooja doesnt happen either.    I HATE this track and find it utterly disgusting....PLs CVs...dont do this.   I will QUIT watching this show if this happens...and i m sure there are tons of ppl out there who will do the same.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyneha2011anjalianjaliilovesarunpravschillsShaily.Tejy_KumariDriftInfinitelyAanya.

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
I will definitely stop watching Tere Liye if Taani and Ritesh get married because:

a) Taani sirf aur sirf Anu ki patni hai

b) Its just stupid and pointless in general

c) If Ritesh really did love Ananya, he would respect her last wish     and instead be the one making sure TaAnu marriage happens

d) Taani's dialogue "Pati hai yeh mera"

and for countless other reasons that may be escaping my mind at the moment as I am very tired...

If Ritesh-Taani marriage happens, then I swear on the life of my Harshu/Anurag that:

Until my TaAnu are together (and not just together in soul and not necessarily marriage though that is what I want to see but all I want is my TaAnu couple back) I will not watch Tere Liye!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aanya.

lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i don't think he's marrying Taani for his kids - today's episode sorta pointed at his vengefulness - he's marrying her to torture her by keeping her away from Anu.

He knows she's true to her word - he can give her a month if he wants.  

So ... there's a slight chance that he may realize she's not the reason Ananya died and he may relent and not marry her ...

But then how will Anu go crazy ... 

Then there's the creepy Robindo looks ... so he may do something to make Anu crazy ... I dunno ...

But, I, for one, am loving the drama.  I loved the Taani-mom scene ... was wonderful.  Brought tears to my eyes.
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

i don't think he's marrying Taani for his kids - today's episode sorta pointed at his vengefulness - he's marrying her to torture her by keeping her away from Anu.

He knows she's true to her word - he can give her a month if he wants.  

So ... there's a slight chance that he may realize she's not the reason Ananya died and he may relent and not marry her ...

But then how will Anu go crazy ... 

Then there's the creepy Robindo looks ... so he may do something to make Anu crazy ... I dunno ...

But, I, for one, am loving the drama.  I loved the Taani-mom scene ... was wonderful.  Brought tears to my eyes.

@bold: There are many different, creative ways to make Onu go mad...if anything having him go insane because of Taani's marriage to Riteish would be too done and over the hill, and like you said, TaAnu still have RoNaki to worry about...

@italics: I love the Taani-Laboni scene too, but the drama has been streatched too long and beyond the limits of patience in my opinion...how many times am I going to hear the same thing from Riteish day after day, epi after epi, without him even taking responsibility for his role in Ananya's death?

anjalianjali

ilovesarun Senior Member
ilovesarun
ilovesarun

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Seriously its too much now..the truth needs to come out in front of the family and then Anu will definitely do someting about it..because anu taanu ka paati hainWink

anjalianjali

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I am sure that Taani-Ritesh marriage wont happen.....Day Dreaming
Coz we all know that "Tere Liye" is for TaAnu and only TaAnu...WinkBig smile
No one will except the disgusting marriage between Taani and Ritesh...Smile
Bhagwaan kare ki Anu ko jaldi hi sab kuch pata chal jaaye aur woh apni Taani ko is devil se chura le jaaye...Day Dreaming
And  "Taani Anu ki patni hain aur hamesha rahegi kyun ki Anu apne dil aur aatma se Taani ko apni patni maanta hain".....Day DreamingDay DreamingClap

Love,
Riya

Nikita_David

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Onu tani key pati hien, one and only so don't worry Day Dreaming
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Onu tani key pati hien, one and only so don't worry Day Dreaming
I sure hope for the love of God that u are right Nadz.

my God I still can't believe Ekta said that there will be no Vampires in this show, I mean if Ritesh and many others ain't Vampires then what are they?Confused

anyway CVs listen to us and listen good NOBODY is gonna sit in front of their TV at night to watch Tani marrying/playing wife to that RiteshAngry....so u all better cut that thought out now.

-Arushi-

Go to top